Australia vs India - Test Series

Indias bokwing to Conway last night was completely unnecessary. Why would they need to bowl bouncers? He's only a number 11, pitch them up and bowl him. It's that easy. he can't properly defend himself to the bouncers, it's seriously dangerous. Hopefully the Icc has a word to india

Conway deserves it. Massive ****

Conway deserves it. Massive ****

You see the way he gave up on the run out? That would put a black Mark through his name for good on my part. No one who gives up on anything should ever get higher honours.

You see the way he gave up on the run out? That would put a black Mark through his name for good on my part. No one who gives up on anything should ever get higher honours.
If I'm honest and I'm playing under lights with a pink ball and people are bowling bouncers and Im struggling to defend my self I'm giving up to. Put yourself in his shoes. Plus he had been hit a couple times

Conway has pulled out of the Aus A game allegedly with concussion. He's been replaced by Steketee.

After seeing that dreadful run out I reckon there's a chance CA higher ups have pulled the pin on him.

Conway has pulled out of the Aus A game allegedly with concussion. He's been replaced by Steketee.

After seeing that dreadful run out I reckon there's a chance CA higher ups have pulled the pin on him.
He got hit in the head mate!

If I'm honest and I'm playing under lights with a pink ball and people are bowling bouncers and Im struggling to defend my self I'm giving up to. Put yourself in his shoes. Plus he had been hit a couple times

Which is the point, he can't handle the heat, his papers are stamped and so they should be. You never give up no matter what happens.

Which is the point, he can't handle the heat, his papers are stamped and so they should be. You never give up no matter what happens.
Like to see you in there.

Why the hang didn't Aus declare actually

He got hit in the head mate!
No doubt. I'm no brain doctor but just judging by his reaction and awareness of the situation, he didn't appear concussed.

Clearly no need to risk sending him out to bowl/field the following day in such an insignificant match.

Last edited:
Like to see you in there.

I can tell you right now, I would not have LITERALLY walked off in the middle of a sulk. I'm not saying it would have been easy to be out there, I am saying that he blatantly gave up. If I had the talent to be in Aus A, I would be in a bucket load of pain but would keep going because it means something.

Indias bokwing to Conway last night was completely unnecessary. Why would they need to bowl bouncers? He's only a number 11, pitch them up and bowl him. It's that easy. he can't properly defend himself to the bouncers, it's seriously dangerous. Hopefully the Icc has a word to india
Disagree. India should have just tried to get his wicket but had every right to bounce him. We used to do this to the and mock them for whinging about it . How times have changed.

Why the hang didn't Aus declare actually
Yeah in a day night test they couldve declared at 8 down or something with half hour left in the game to try and take some wickets

I know this isn't the Big Bash thread but J.Richardson is BACK tonight!

So for first test, I'd be going:

1. Burns
2. Head
3. Labushagne
4. Smith
5. Wade
6. Green
7. Paine
8. Starc
9. Cummins
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

12. Pattinson

This is not ideal but Harris hasn't set the world on fire in his Aus A games and Head and Wade should still be there but Green also needs to be in. It basically becomes a bat off between Head and Burns to partner Warner in the second test or drop Burns + Head/Wade and bring in Pucovski as well.

I can tell you right now, I would not have LITERALLY walked off in the middle of a sulk. I'm not saying it would have been easy to be out there, I am saying that he blatantly gave up. If I had the talent to be in Aus A, I would be in a bucket load of pain but would keep going because it means something.
Well man to man I would've 🤣I hate bouncers and I can't defend myself normally let alone pink balls under lights

Well man to man I would've 🤣I hate bouncers and I can't defend myself normally let alone pink balls under lights

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • OnToSomething
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.