Australia vs India - Test Series

Carey is not impressing me as captain right now, the pacemen are sort of meandering now but he isn't bringing on Swepson to clean this last wicket up.

Green into his 6th over, good to see he is building up his workload.

Green hits Bumrah square on the helmet badge, impressive.

You love to see those figures from Wildermuth. 3/13 off 8 overs, getting batsmen 4, 5 & 6 out via an LBW, bowled & caught behind.

Promising.

Bumrah hits it straight back at Green who drops the catch and gets hit square in the face...OUCH! Is he out of the first test with concussion too?

Credit to Siraj at the non-striker's end, went straight over and checked on Green, didn't even think twice.

Bumrah hits it straight back at Green who drops the catch and gets hit square in the face...OUCH! Is he out of the first test with concussion too?
Wow just saw it, that's nasty. Don't think he slowed it down at all.

He didn't get his hands up, hit him square in the head full pace.
Unbelievable how well he looked afterwards all things considered, could've been shocking.

Burns gone for a duck lol. Guess it's only up from here for him?

Yeah Burns is done man, hate to say it, but the bloke is just shockingly out of form.

Would rather Harris & Pucovski for the first test. If Pucovski is unavailable, I'd give Shaun Marsh a 1-game swansong, assuming Warner is fine for the remainder of the series.

Yeah Burns is done man, hate to say it, but the bloke is just shockingly out of form.

Would rather Harris & Pucovski for the first test. If Pucovski is unavailable, I'd give Shaun Marsh a 1-game swansong, assuming Warner is fine for the remainder of the series.
Yeah he's absolutely shot... the duck tonight may have been associated with the day night test and having to start under lights (haven't seen the wicket), but he's failed in shield and failed in AusA... and by failed I mean failed miserably. He's probably only got to double digits a handful of times in 10+ innings this year.

CA gave him a chance, but they just cannot pick him

Yeah he's absolutely shot... the duck tonight may have been associated with the day night test and having to start under lights (haven't seen the wicket), but he's failed in shield and failed in AusA... and by failed I mean failed miserably. He's probably only got to double digits a handful of times in 10+ innings this year.

CA gave him a chance, but they just cannot pick him
The conditions didn't contribute to his wicket. It was no footwork hang the bat out stuff.

Does Ben McDermott actually realise his potential?

Remember him being a prospect years ago and he's a CA favourite but he's never really kicked on, especially in the long form. I do not get the hype.

Does Ben McDermott actually realise his potential?

Remember him being a prospect years ago and he's a CA favourite but he's never really kicked on, especially in the long form. I do not get the hype.

He looks beautiful when he gets going but unfortunately, he rarely gets going.

Indias bokwing to Conway last night was completely unnecessary. Why would they need to bowl bouncers? He's only a number 11, pitch them up and bowl him. It's that easy. he can't properly defend himself to the bouncers, it's seriously dangerous. Hopefully the Icc has a word to india

Indias bokwing to Conway last night was completely unnecessary. Why would they need to bowl bouncers? He's only a number 11, pitch them up and bowl him. It's that easy. he can't properly defend himself to the bouncers, it's seriously dangerous. Hopefully the Icc has a word to india

Bumrah copped it all afternoon.

When it comes to chin music to lower order batsmen we don't really have a leg to stand on. We're notorious for it so good on India for returning the medicine.

Been confirmed today that Pucovski is out of the first test. Everyone start praying that Burns does something useful in the second dig or the return of CA's lovechild SMarsh is upon us.

Another note, who is P Rowe in this Aus A team? Didn't see his name in the bowling column and yet he's batting at 9... quick google search says he's a keeper but Carey has the gloves. Must have come in on really short notice but even still you would think a proper FC player should have been given the opportunity.

Last edited:

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.