Australia vs India - Test Series

They desperately need 1 wicket before the new ball.

India really only have Vihari and Ashwin left in the sheds, but Ashwin has been a little suspect of late.

New ball due just after lunch and please do not let Starc waste this one as well.

What is it with batsmen looking like all time greats against Australia in last innings when their side is massively behind?

Why isn't there someone at leg slip? Pujara has already edged through there three times.

Fair play to India, this team is bloody resilient.

I'd say most sides would have been bowled out by now facing this run chase with their injury woes. Even if they don't chase these runs down they deserve some credit for making us work.

Wait, are we actually going to lose this

Lyon is trash. I repeat Lyon is trash.
Bowling against probably the best players of spin anywhere and hasn't been supported by the catching.
Not to.mention they can't stop the runs from the other end. Lyon wouldn't mind those expansive shots with the runs we have but you can't bleed from both ends.

Last edited:
Unless Starc swings one back in with a brand new ball he doesn’t look like getting a wicket. Play Pattinson at the Gabba.

Wait, are we actually going to lose this
Nah . 1 wicket and we will be ok.
If they win then Pant probably has to score a double, if that happens then you just have to applaud.

Last edited:
Really great session, I am loving this. India won that session but Australia need to regroup and remind themselves what the plan was to these two.

Pantsy attacking was great to watch, third most 6's in a first 50 in Australia out of 826 this century. He's having a real crack but can he keep it going. Lyon has bowled well and would have four or five by now if things went well.

I love watching Pujara bat, he is so good at coming down the wicket to spinners, beautiful feet.

Pujara will need to do an AB- Adelaide and Pant Perth AB.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Culhwch
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.