Australia vs India - Test Series

What the heck? Cummins bowled a bad ball for the first time this series, he's out of form.

I have this worry that we won't be able to bowl them out

Cummins is just sooooo good, cannot look away when he is bowling.

Around the wicket to the openers... why??

His best ball is the in swinger to right handers over the wicket

Well what we’ve learned is that we are probably moving green to 5 and getting a good 6 away from being unbeatable against anyone anywhere
I wouldn't mind seeing Marcus Harris given some game time at 5, leave Green at 6 and keep playing him as a hopeful to be genuine allrounder. If Pucovski hits a lean spot, Harris can move to opening and Pucovski can move down to 5, also Warner is 35 this year so if playing Harris at 5 now works, he can be moved up to replace Warner when his time comes, Pucovski and Harris also open together for Victoria so that also helps down the track. Above all else we need to give guys like Green, Pucovski and Harris experience in a stable environment. I used to be an avid cricket follower but don't follow it that much anymore, however what I have read about Harris he is good player of spin and can occupy the crease, which you need for a number 5.

I wouldn't mind seeing Marcus Harris given some game time at 5, leave Green at 6 and keep playing him as a hopeful to be genuine allrounder. If Pucovski hits a lean spot, Harris can move to opening and Pucovski can move down to 5, also Warner is 35 this year so if playing Harris at 5 now works, he can be moved up to replace Warner when his time comes, Pucovski and Harris also open together for Victoria so that also helps down the track. Above all else we need to give guys like Green, Pucovski and Harris experience in a stable environment. I used to be an avid cricket follower but don't follow it that much anymore, however what I have read about Harris he is good player of spin and can occupy the crease, which you need for a number 5.
Have to completely disagree their to me harris is far from deserving that opening spot let alone batting 5

Have to completely disagree their to me harris is far from deserving that opening spot let alone batting 5
That's why its called a forum Fitzy, I get to have my opinion and you get to have yours:happy:

If that is the case, I hope he cops everywhere he goes because people will soon call out that kind of sook. Second test and he can't hack the heat.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Rambstien
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • phoenix
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.