Australia vs India - Test Series

Paine is done, hopefully he’ll retire afterwards but if not drop him. Same for Langer too if they don’t win this.

This is sad. We're supposedly full strength on the one pitch we dominate opposition and we can't beat India's B team.

India has had 5 debutants and virtually played with 10 men half the series. How the hell is this acceptable.

Its the catching that is costing us.
That's at least 6 in 3 innings and 4 of them from Paine

Last edited:
Its the catching that is costing us.
Our top line spinner getting treated with disdain, meanwhile India's 3rd spinner that's only there because of covid and barely even turns looked like he was bowling landmines... sounds like Australian cricket 🙄🙄

India are 12 to 1 to win we are 4.50 and India are far more likely atm

Lyon sucks.
If you were to take out the wickets of Pant last test and Rohit this innings (let's be real they were trying to slog him cause he's a joke) his average with the ball would be 80+ for the series.

Last edited:
Just had $50 on India at 12s. If my luck runs true a few wickets are coming up.

You're welcome MFs

Both these blokes to get 150+ and Australia to lose by an innings

Lyon sucks.

Yep zero variation, just bowls the same stock off spinner every single delivery and provides zero threat unless the pitch is a bunsen burner or the batsmen are trying to take him on. Imagine being SOK with a sub-25 FC average and watching this bloke get picked over and over again.

Shane Warne is spot on. We have not gone after individual batsmen with specific plans. We have just plugged away bowling a line on a length around off stump and that's probably coming from the coach.

You have got no fucking clue if you think Langer needs to go
lmao why not? No plans, horrible tactics, only coach to fail against India at home (not once but twice most likely). Trots out an obviously exhausted bowling attack. Not seeing much I like tbh.

People have been throwing up Inglis or Phillipe as the next keeper.

Why does Peirson not get thought of?

Qld bias aside, is he not one of the better glovemen in the country? compared to Phillipe especially.

He’s a bit older than those guys at 28/29, but his FC average is better than them, equal with Carey’s and better than Paine’s was.

Peirson has also won a Shield as captain.

Paine is also staring down a sub-50% win rate after this test

People have been throwing up Inglis or Phillipe as the next keeper.

Why does Peirson not get thought of?

Qld bias aside, is he not one of the better glovemen in the country? compared to Phillipe especially.

He’s a bit older than those guys at 28/29, but his FC average is better than them, equal with Carey’s and better than Paine’s was.

Peirson has also won a Shield as captain.

Paine is also staring down a sub-50% win rate after this test

Doesn’t dominate BBL.

lmao why not? No plans, horrible tactics, only coach to fail against India at home (not once but twice most likely). Trots out an obviously exhausted bowling attack. Not seeing much I like tbh.
I’m not even gonna respond to this... I swear half of you have no ounce of realism in your brains

Active Now

• Santa
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.