RUMOUR Bellamy - 10 Year Deal

UP FOR A FIGHT’: STORM BOSS’ BLUNT WARNING TO BRONCOS​

Melbourne chairman Matt Tripp has warned the Broncos that he is up for a fight to retain master coach Craig Bellamy, as Brisbane looks to secure him for 2022. - Source Courier-Mail

Talk must still be going on, or so it appears.

Reckon Matt Tripp is triggered anytime someone mentions Brisbane?

I seem to recall Tripp also declaring Donaghy wont be leaving either [emoji2955]
This Tripp guy actually sounds like he will work in our favour.
We won't get bellamy but here's to hoping Tripp pushes him out with his possesive/arrogant attitude.

If he doesn’t come here, at least we’ve made this joker pay a shit tonne more cash for him.

Siebold to coach Melbourne. PLEASE

Lol get real. Maybe the Bulldogs would be stupid enough to throw that hack a life line, but personally I doubt any coach survives being the one responsible for delivering a spoon to the Brisbane Broncos. He may as well stick that Dally M Coach trophy up his ass.

Last edited:
Lol get real. Maybe the Bulldogs would be stupid enough to throw that hack a life line, but personally I doubt any coach survives being the one responsible for delivering a spoon to the Brisbane Broncos. He may as well stick that Dally M Coach trophy up his ass.
I think he is done re a head coaching role. I will be very surprised if he gets another head coaching role in the NRL.

I think he is done re a head coaching role. I will be very surprised if he gets another head coaching role in the NRL.
Maybe if he goes to England or something and works on his deficiencies and finds a lot of success there.

Maybe if he goes to England or something and works on his deficiencies and finds a lot of success there.
That would be about the only way I agree mate. I also think it would have to be some pretty sustained success, like multiple premierships before anyone would risk it over here.

Who in England would take a punt on him in the foreseeable future though? His name is Mudd.

I think he will get another NRL gig. He’ll eventually find an assistant coach role, which apparently he is pretty good at. Then because the NRL tears through coaches he’ll find his way to the top at some desperate team eventually. Even Kearny got another gig after his losing record. Seibs will power point his way to a top job in 5 years so at a team like the tigers or bulldogs maybe.

He'll get another gig. A team will see that he won coach of the year and take a punt on him.

I think he will get another NRL gig. He’ll eventually find an assistant coach role, which apparently he is pretty good at. Then because the NRL tears through coaches he’ll find his way to the top at some desperate team eventually. Even Kearny got another gig after his losing record. Seibs will power point his way to a top job in 5 years so at a team like the tigers or bulldogs maybe.

Kearney and Brown who have both been poor NRL coaches keep getting NRL head coaching roles.

Seibs will as well ... although i see him having to go through the route of an assistant coach role again first. apparently the Knights might be an option for that

Kearney and Brown who have both been poor NRL coaches keep getting NRL head coaching roles.

Seibs will as well ... although i see him having to go through the route of an assistant coach role again first. apparently the Knights might be an option for that
Poor coaching records are one thing but destroying the most high profile team in the game is another.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • dirtyharry
  • davidp
  • Astro
  • Adammacca
  • Griffo
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mrtij
  • Allo
  • Behold
  • Dony Eliakim
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.