Ben Hunt - Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter MaroubraBroncos
  • Start date
So as most have thought DCE looks set to play after completing traning tuesday afternoon.

So do you guys think hunt will get a bench spot or should get a bench spot?

personally im not sure either way tbh. if DCE cant complete whole match or goes down we need hunt there but at same time i honestly dont think if there is a chance of DCE not completing match he shuold be choosen in the first place. considering first game qld got dominated up front having an extra prop on the bench would probably be the better option.

we need hunt their for safe assurances. you can beat your ass nsw will target DCEs legs when he is kicking. I would also like to see lilyman get a run to, he will give us that oomph off the bench we need when scott and myles are taking a well earned break.

You can't win this game with 16 players, end of story.

I would rather Hunt start unless DCE is absolutely 100% 'cos they will target his legs big time, especially Bird, Gallen and Scott.

Should Hunt not play, I reckon they will stick Inglis at 5/8 and play Smith at 7.

In any case, the blue grubs will target Slater's and Inglis's legs, and Smith's ankle anyway.

I would rather Hunt start unless DCE is absolutely 100% 'cos they will target his legs big time, especially Bird, Gallen and Scott.

Should Hunt not play, I reckon they will stick Inglis at 5/8 and play Smith at 7.

In any case, the blue grubs will target Slater's and Inglis's legs, and Smith's ankle anyway.

i agree completly but it seems DCE is neally certain to play now weather fully fit or not wich i dont agree with but its gonna happen. so that being the case i wonder if they will stick hunt on the bench for back up or will they fill it with another prop.

in any case this is first time in last few years were i havnt been confident at all about a win shuold be a good game though . think we will need a little bit of the rub of the green tonight to just sneak a win

And Thurston at hooker? :takdir:

Walters confirmed to Triple M Hunt isn't playing tonight.

Disappointed for Ben, but at least it means he will be fresh for NZ on Saturday.

Hunt should have played, no point playing a one legged 7 in our SOO decider. Hunt at-least trained with the team, DCE was clearly a shadow of himself.

Def a selfish decision on DCE's part, Mal/management should have had the balls to pull the plug :mad2:

Hunt should have played, no point playing a one legged 7 in our SOO decider. Hunt at-least trained with the team, DCE was clearly a shadow of himself.

Def a selfish decision on DCE's part, Mal/management should have had the balls to pull the plug :mad2:

absolutely

LEADERBOARD

18 J Hayne (PAR)

18 S Burgess (SOU)

17 B Hunt (BRI)

16 J Thurston (NQL)

15 J Reynolds (CTB)

15 G Widdop (STI)

14 D Cherry-Evans (MAN)

12 C Sandow (PAR)

12 R Farah (WST)

11 M Gillett (BRI)

11 T Hodkinson (CTB)

10 G Burgess (SOU)

10 C Cronk (MEL)

10 C Smith (MEL)

10 J Bromwich (MEL)

9 B Slater (MEL)

9 D Walker (SOU)

9 A Milford (CAN)

2 points from the Warriors game and Ben is one point off the lead in the Dally M's.

Did Hayne still get 3 points on the weekend? Haha

Did Hayne still get 3 points on the weekend? Haha

I think players get points for SOO now too. Would have got 3 points with MOTM in game 1 and would have picked up 1 or 2 in game 2.

I think players get points for SOO now too. Would have got 3 points with MOTM in game 1 and would have picked up 1 or 2 in game 2.

Hmm that doesn't seem fair for the Kiwi and English guys in our comp does it?

Hayne wasn't eligible for votes in Game 1.

Brett Finch gave votes to Hoffman, Hodkinson and Smith for game 2. Useless **** should have voted for Farah.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Strop
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.