VOTE Best Fullback in the League

Best Fullback in league

• Total voters
I think it's Locky myself, but that would be Broncos Bias.

I guess my point would be Darius is no better than Billy re: 'ball playing'. They are about even, with Billy having a little more in the kit and on points. It's all subjective.

Re: Boyd's cut out passes - he's botched his share.
I'm not arguing about overall ability I'm not even arguing who's the better ball player I'm simply making an argument that Slater's ball playing is comparable to a toilet that someone lives in.

= Shithouse for those playing at home ;-)

I'm not arguing about overall ability I'm not even arguing who's the better ball player I'm simply making an argument that Slater's ball playing is comparable to a toilet that someone lives in.

= Shithouse for those playing at home ;-)

And I hope making that argument has made you feel special.

Boyd is no better than Slater, and I'll concede in the 'ball playing' area Slater is no better than Boyd, at best.

Aww, you and Pete will have to make the long and perilous journey to Youtube in order to view available footage and decide for yourself. Billy at top level for 10+ years or Darius filling in for injured Inglis or Slater, up to you.

You contributed to it, so I think you see an angle somewhere in here...
So you want us to dig through +10 years of football to find a potential 2 passes from Billy slater. I say potentially 2 because you did say "balls" meaning that there has to be more than 1. Right?

I mean I'm happy to look but give us a hint mate.

Big Pete not objective? Now I've heard everything. He would have to be the most objective poster on the forum.

Glad you made an issue out of a differing a opinion. BHQ classic.

An issue? I was trying to get to the bottom of the discussion instead of letting it spiral into a needless round-a-bout. This is the Player Movement thread, I'm sure others would be far more interested in learning about who the Broncos are signing, not signing and chasing rather than a player comparison.

An issue? I was trying to get to the bottom of the discussion instead of letting it spiral into a needless round-a-bout. This is the Player Movement thread, I'm sure others would be far more interested in learning about who the Broncos are signing, not signing and chasing rather than a player comparison.

Must be that famous objectivity. Where you contribute to/excuse yourself from discussion at will.

Any-who, Boyd over Roberts for mine in terms of priority.

I guess my point would be Darius is no better than Billy re: 'ball playing'. They are about even, with Billy having a little more in the kit and on points.

Yeahh...nahhhh. You're way wrong IMO.

Slater has thrown some shocking passes in his career. In my mind his greatest attribute is when he plays for himself.

Slater's an all time great but he ain't no ball player. Even he'd admit it's probably the worst facet of his game. That and kicking.

Slater has created opportunities with his speed and footwork. Boyd doesn't particularly have that amazing speed or running game, so he had to rely more on quality selective passing. I think his actual ball playing is better. There was a time he couldn't pass to his right though.

Slater has created opportunities with his speed and footwork. Boyd doesn't particularly have that amazing speed or running game, so he had to rely more on quality selective passing. I think his actual ball playing is better. There was a time he couldn't pass to his right though.

How DARE you expect him to be an 'ambi-passer'?

Slater a better ballplayer than Boyd? Lol that'll do me..
Slater has improved but he passes the ball to the touch judge a lot lol. Sometimes he even passes it to front row of the crowd.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • DMZ
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.