NEWS Bronco Captaincy Contenders

As soon as we make TPJ captain he’s a shoe in for a blues gernsey. Even if only for one game so the feeble-minded Sydney centric can crow about having the Broncos captain playing for NSW.
I know we want to be a qld club however everyone worth having is pissed at us we have got to move forward over the coming decade from this opinion cause nsw currently has the best and majority of the talent... I know it’s tough to admit but we can’t keep making choices so that nsw has nothing to do with our club.

I can just imagine Kent rambling on now, “What’s going on up there? First they want to sack him and six months later he’s the captain”. Which is all the more reason to do it.
I know Kent hasn’t said this but wouldn’t that make all the more reason to make him the captain... TPJ should be every kids idol in my opinion, he has showed you can do anything if you put your mind to it, he has pulled his head in and grown up and now he is about to reap the rewards for it and good on him... deserves it a hell of a lot more than Glenn and Carrigan who got it through being the last man standing and have done bugger all with the title

This guy

BHQ Best 6a

BHQ Best 8

LEADERBOARD

Tevita Pangai Junior259
Payne Haas211
Jamayne Isaako165
Herbie Farnworth131
Jake Turpin83

That's true, though for me I think TPJ presents the opportunity to have a captain who is more passionate then the recent choices(no disrespect to Carrigan or younger players who have been thrown into the role almost by no choice). Glenn and Boyd failed to lead by example be it through their words or their actions, TPJ for me presents an opportunity for someone who has hunger to lead by example through his actions and that can be infectious. Little things like how he saved two certain tries from being scored, big hits in defence and taking the ball up add up.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of him being captain, just assuming the worst from the NRL

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.