Broncos 2020 Squad

I think Seibold has realised Isaako isn’t up to fullback, hence why Bird has been training there in the new year and is now trialling there. I don’t want to read too much into one 9s game but Isaako was terrible. I think we’re better off having Bird there.

theshed

NRL Player
I think Seibold has realised Isaako isn’t up to fullback, hence why Bird has been training there in the new year and is now trialling there. I don’t want to read too much into one 9s game but Isaako was terrible. I think we’re better off having Bird there.
I don’t personally think Isaako has what it takes to be a full time fullback. He reminds me a lot of a likeable Hoffman. That being said, I don’t think one game of 9s tells us anything. Everyone was using his last 9s appearance as justifications for why he would be a good fullback. Easy come easy go.

NSW stables

QCup Player
I have tried to advocate for isaako but his performance (among others) was pretty disappointing. He didnt look like he wanted to impose himself on the game which we cannot afford in a fullback. He also appeared a bit lazy, there was a kick put through early in the match by the cowboys which he was jogging to retrieve, luckily milford got there.

Early days, but if you cant turn up and show effort in the first game of the year, what will the effort be like deeper into the season.

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
I don’t personally think Isaako has what it takes to be a full time fullback. He reminds me a lot of a likeable Hoffman. That being said, I don’t think one game of 9s tells us anything. Everyone was using his last 9s appearance as justifications for why he would be a good fullback. Easy come easy go.
I've heard this a lot, but wasn't RTS playing for New Zealand, making Isaako the winger?

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
no he's not ... he isn't dedicated enough to turn himself into a fullback ... but if he's not careful Dearden will take his spot in the team
Isaako shouldn’t be the fullback but I have wanted Bird to get the spot for a while. I just can’t see Milford being left out by Seibold. I think Boyd will get dropped throughout the season. He will be the first scapegoat. That will move Bird into the centres and Milf will be the fullback. Just a prediction, not at all what I want to happen

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Isaako shouldn’t be the fullback but I have wanted Bird to get the spot for a while. I just can’t see Milford being left out by Seibold. I think Boyd will get dropped throughout the season. He will be the first scapegoat. That will move Bird into the centres and Milf will be the fullback. Just a prediction, not at all what I want to happen
if Milf was even a chance at fullback he would have spent plenty of time training there during the off season ... he hasn't

Bird or Isaako will start the season there ... and if they suck, come june 30 Niu will be rushed into the side

Stu_9

NRL Player
We need Paix, Niu (post June 30) and dearden in the 17 weekly imo.
Not sure how it would work but I’d be ok with letting Isaako explore his options to start with.

Last edited:

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
scapegoat? Not sure the definition is understood.
As in first player dropped for a complete lack of game plan from the coaching staff? Can you try not to be a condescending douche this year please?

Mod note: wasn’t calling him a douche, was requesting that he wouldn’t be one this year.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
if Milf was even a chance at fullback he would have spent plenty of time training there during the off season ... he hasn't

Bird or Isaako will start the season there ... and if they suck, come june 30 Niu will be rushed into the side
I think he will Bradbury his way into it. Hopefully Bird kills it.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
As in first player dropped for a complete lack of game plan from the coaching staff? Can you try not to be a condescending douche this year please?

Mod note: wasn’t calling him a douche, was requesting that he wouldn’t be one this year.
Scapegoat is like an excuse for behaviour being mental issues, no?

Boyd will be dropped for performance, no scapegoat.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Scapegoat is like an excuse for behaviour being mental issues, no?

Boyd will be dropped for performance, no scapegoat.
Or like not having a father figure making you grow up to be a terrible person, no?

You’re cherry picking one word, knowing exactly what I meant instead of arguing the point. But sure, carry on.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Or like not having a father figure making you grow up to be a terrible person, no?

You’re cherry picking one word, knowing exactly what I meant instead of arguing the point. But sure, carry on.
Don’t know what you’re talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter