NEWS Broncos adapting to ‘intense’ Seibold training sessions.

For all the shit talking going on, it seems like people forget how crap we played in some games and yet still finished only 2 wins off join first place.....just a bit more consistency and composure when we came up against the bottom teams and we probably would have easily taken out the minor premiership.......all this with Niko in the halves.

Was it his fault we couldn't beat the bottom 8 teams consistently? If it was, does that mean he gets the credit for beating the top 8 consistently?

If we can improve on that inconsistency, which is natural and even expected for such a young team and will come with experience, I think Niko is just fine. Not the best for sure, but there is so much room for improvement with this team it excites me what we could achieve if everything just clicked and we put in a full 80 minutes of fire.

In the right team Knik would be a good traditional 6, we just don’t need 2 ball runners. We need a traditional organiser, a natural skill that unfortunately neither of our halves possess.

Surely we have options at 7. O’Sullivan?

* 2 points. 1 win.

Irrelevant. Need I remind anyone of the last game and what place the team finished the season in?

A few changes for which it remains to be seen if they are good or bad. I was thinking 'bad' until Fensom was signed. Judging by that last game, the young guys in the forwards believed their own hype but didn't want to put in the hard time to deserve it. Fensom in the middle making 50 tackles a game may free them up in attack.

So Siebold deserves at least one, maybe 2 years grace before we start demanding a premiership or his head. If he gets one before that, all the better.

Irrelevant. Need I remind anyone of the last game and what place the team finished the season in?

A few changes for which it remains to be seen if they are good or bad. I was thinking 'bad' until Fensom was signed. Judging by that last game, the young guys in the forwards believed their own hype but didn't want to put in the hard time to deserve it. Fensom in the middle making 50 tackles a game may free them up in attack.

So Siebold deserves at least one, maybe 2 years grace before we start demanding a premiership or his head. If he gets one before that, all the better.

Of course it's irrelevant when it doesn't conform with your bullshit stance.

Surely a sample of 25 games is going to give a more accurate representation of a team's ability than one solitary game. Sure it was the most important game of the season, but that's what happens with a young inconsistent side. In fact shitting the bed the way we did, which was punctuated by simply far too many critical errors at crucial times, compared to how we fared in other games (beating the Roosters and Rabbitohs twice etc), simply proves the inconsistency.

That issue will be relieved somewhat by having another year under our belt, plus having two of our best players back. Gillett's return can not be overstated, seeing as how our biggest issues in defence came right where he would normally defend.

But, whatever. Until you move away from your posting style of 90% negativity, you can argue what you want but no one will take your stance seriously.

Of course it's irrelevant when it doesn't conform with your bullshit stance.

Surely a sample of 25 games is going to give a more accurate representation of a team's ability than one solitary game. Sure it was the most important game of the season, but that's what happens with a young inconsistent side. In fact shitting the bed the way we did, which was punctuated by simply far too many critical errors at crucial times, compared to how we fared in other games (beating the Roosters and Rabbitohs twice etc), simply proves the inconsistency.

That issue will be relieved somewhat by having another year under our belt, plus having two of our best players back. Gillett's return can not be overstated, seeing as how our biggest issues in defence came right where he would normally defend.

But, whatever. Until you move away from your posting style of 90% negativity, you can argue what you want but no one will take your stance seriously.

I beg your pardon but I am very optimistic about the upcoming Seibold era. Just stating my opinion as to why he should be given one or two years grace before we start demanding a premiership or his head. A premiership this year or next would only be a bonus.

and FYI @Huge and @lynx000 to name two take me very seriously.

I beg your pardon but I am very optimistic about the upcoming Seibold era. Just stating my opinion as to why he should be given one or two years grace before we start demanding a premiership or his head. A premiership this year or next would only be a bonus.

First good laugh I've had all day. We've tried to reason with you but as you're only very young and still utterly convinced you know it all I want to reassure you that unless you drastically change I for one will never consider you a serious poster. Guys like lynxx, Porthoz, Nashy, Morkel,1910, Wolfie, browny and others are serious posters who want to debate seriously and aren't trolling for strong responses, instead they genuinely believe what they pen. The fact that they're nearly always wrong doesn't diminish them in any way:dancer2:

I don't take you seriously, I think you are a moron with occasional access to a keyboard.

How do you become one of these "serious posters" [emoji23]

Sell your soul for popularity.

First good laugh I've had all day. We've tried to reason with you but as you're only very young and still utterly convinced you know it all I want to reassure you that unless you drastically change I for one will never consider you a serious poster. Guys like lynxx, Porthoz, Nashy, Morkel,1910, Wolfie, browny and others are serious posters who want to debate seriously and aren't trolling for strong responses, instead they genuinely believe what they pen. The fact that they're nearly always wrong doesn't diminish them in any way:dancer2:

You need better bait mate, that one is off.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.