Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the game needs guys like Lodge. Yes there is plenty of grubs playing the game currently but now is the time to make a stand. Raise the standards of the game and make the game all the better for it. For too long NRL has been the game to welcome back criminals with open arms.

Ennis and Bird has gone now so now they need to piss Fifita off and a few others and there wont be as many grubs

I don't think the game needs guys like Lodge. Yes there is plenty of grubs playing the game currently but now is the time to make a stand. Raise the standards of the game and make the game all the better for it. For too long NRL has been the game to welcome back criminals with open arms.

It will never change. It's run by wankers.

If the game was popular amongst a broader spectrum, then I would agree with you. But it isn't and it takes a bit of grub or mongrel or criminal to excel at this sport. There aren't any private school kids running around in the NRL because RL is not the type of sport, you have to be immensely tough which is why I was never any good at it. Banning players who end up on the wrong side of the law would make the competition significantly weaker.

Since the NRL allowed a guy back into the game, who tried to kill his unborn child by kicking his highly pregnant girlfriend in the belly repeatedly, nothing surprises me anymore.

I couldn't give a **** how many premierships he might bring us, he will remain a sewer rodent as far as I'm concerned.

Playing a sport at the highest level is a privilege few of us have a chance to do, and it should come with a high morals standard, which should mark people like Packer, Lodge or Metcalf, as "Never to play NRL again".

There are plenty of occupations where they can rehabilitate and be of use to the community.
who kicked their pregnant girlfriend?!?!

Ennis and Bird has gone now so now they need to piss Fifita off and a few others and there wont be as many grubs
Woah, as much as Ennis may have been a pest on the field, he's nowhere near Bird of Fifita territory outside of it.

Even Gallen (peptides aside) has a place in the game, as much as people (myself included) may hate him, because as far as I know, he hasn't committed any type of serious crime off the field...

Big news coming!!!

Broncos to announce signing of big name prop very soon.

My insider has been spot on so far... This person is very much in the know as he is very good friends with CEO.

He wasn't allowed to tell me who but I get the feeling it's nappa or ryan James.

I'm thinking more likely nappa.

Big news coming!!!

My insider has been spot on so far... This person is very much in the know as he is very good friends with CEO.

He wasn't allowed to tell me who but I get the feeling it's nappa or ryan James.

We'll see

Big news coming!!!

Aren't you the same guy who claimed that Ben Hunt was definitely headed to Parra in 2017?

If the game was popular amongst a broader spectrum, then I would agree with you. But it isn't and it takes a bit of grub or mongrel or criminal to excel at this sport. There aren't any private school kids running around in the NRL because RL is not the type of sport, you have to be immensely tough which is why I was never any good at it. Banning players who end up on the wrong side of the law would make the competition significantly weaker.
What a load of crap!

Mongrel and grubs come with the territory, sure. But criminals?
I'm talking about serious indictable offences, not petty stuff, albeit multiple re-occurrence of the latter also deserves a ban.

Regardless, the half dozen players who should be permanently banned based on the above wouldn't weaken the competition, but even if they did, the NRL would still be better off.

who kicked their pregnant girlfriend?!?!
Teen girl kicked to cause miscarriage. Let’s not get emotional - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Really can't see that happening. Benji is not an improvement on Hunt at halfback.
Whilst I think Hunt is a better player than Benji, I think for our team, benji could provide a bit more. His kicking game is definitely better, and that is definitely what we are lacking at the moment. If Hunt leaves, I wouldn't mind at all. Ideally he wouldn't be replaced with Benji, but if that happened it would probably only be for a year, and then Broncos try get another half in for 2018.

Woah, as much as Ennis may have been a pest on the field, he's nowhere near Bird of Fifita territory outside of it.

Even Gallen (peptides aside) has a place in the game, as much as people (myself included) may hate him, because as far as I know, he hasn't committed any type of serious crime off the field...

So you can be a drug cheat and still have a place in game ?

Whilst I think Hunt is a better player than Benji, I think for our team, benji could provide a bit more. His kicking game is definitely better, and that is definitely what we are lacking at the moment. If Hunt leaves, I wouldn't mind at all. Ideally he wouldn't be replaced with Benji, but if that happened it would probably only be for a year, and then Broncos try get another half in for 2018.
Sorry. . But that's a compete load of crap. Marshal has signed precisely because he's NOT an organisational halfback player. Do you not read anything the coach has said about the signing?!

Any idea when this announcement will be made?

So you can be a drug cheat and still have a place in game ?
He should've copped the proper ban (2 years) without a doubt, but what I meant by my example, is that despite being a miserable grub on the field and a massive whinger off it, he isn't a criminal in the ilk of Lodge or Bird for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KickHaas
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.