Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I will admit that I like Jack Bird as a player, great runner of the ball and has a fair bit of upside as a ball player, I'm just not sold that we have enough kicking if that's our spine for the next couple of years. If it does eventuate that means that Wayne must have immense confidence in Milford turning in to a proper Halfback..

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
$3.6m over 3 years? Jesus Christ, why didn't we just keep Hunt.
I reckon they're making it up. As if we'd offer Bird that money when we're supposedly not even offering Milford the million he wants.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
I don't think broncos offer that much money. They are not paying million dollar to Milford. How broncos gone offer jack bird that much money.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I don't think broncos offer that much money. They are not paying million dollar to Milford. How broncos gone offer jack bird that much money.
Hey Pushkin...I appreciate English is not you're native tongue but ' gone ' can be replaced with 'going to'. The more you write the better it seems to be getting so that would be another improvement. You might be right about the Broncos offering Bird that much, it seems too much as the Broncos have never been really stupid with their money.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, I think 1M for Milford is too much. 1M for Bird is just insane.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Hey Pushkin...I appreciate English is not you're native tongue but ' gone ' can be replaced with 'going to'. The more you write the better it seems to be getting so that would be another improvement. You might be right about the Broncos offering Bird that much, it seems too much as the Broncos have never been really stupid with their money.

Is there a chance he might be FaithInHook?

W

westy316

BRL Player
Apr 3, 2013
There is no fucken way we have offered bird 1.2 million per year. Not worth anything close to that

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
If you're going to fabricate a story at least make it believable.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Agreed.

And it wasn't a one off bad miss.

Bloke is a turnstile.

Moga is Carroll by comparison.

Ps Fox had some interesting stats on the Titans which effectively demonstrated that most of their tries come from kicks...that's not a stat that wins premierships.

If your implying that ash is just a great kicker than you have no idea ! And a good kicking game goes a long way helping you win a premiership.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If your implying that ash is just a great kicker than you have no idea ! And a good kicking game goes a long way helping you win a premiership.
Well he doesn't have a running game, his passing game is slightly above average, his tackling game is abysmal and his kicking game is pretty good. I think you're the one with no idea, mate.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If you're going to fabricate a story at least make it believable.

story probably came from his manager to get some more coin out of the Sharks ...

the Sharks may not be scared of the Knights offer ... but the Broncos offer of similar value would concern them a hell of a lot more

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Well he doesn't have a running game, his passing game is slightly above average, his tackling game is abysmal and his kicking game is pretty good. I think you're the one with no idea, mate.

Edit: you can have a discussion without the insults, thanks.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Ash's running game is pretty good actually from what I've seen. Not as good as Hunt / Milford, but I'd call it above average.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Ash's running game is pretty good actually from what I've seen. Not as good as Hunt / Milford, but I'd call it above average.
I disagree. It's almost non-existent. He's pretty quick without the ball but does nothing with it.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

Yep, and his passing is pretty good as well.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I disagree. It's almost non-existent. He's pretty quick without the ball but does nothing with it.

1:22

Defence wasn't great, but that's what he can do, deceptively quick off the mark. There's been plenty of tries & try assists over the last 18 months with him using his speed to get through the line.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Where?! Show me please. His running and passing game is no better than any of the other 15 starting halves. Please show me proof.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013

1:22

Defence wasn't great, but that's what he can do, deceptively quick off the mark. There's been plenty of tries & try assists over the last 18 months with him using his speed to get through the line.

Show me one where the defense isn't embarrassingly poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Bish
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Lurker
  • Scdeac
  • Swordfish
  • Painin the Haas
  • jd87
  • phoenix
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.