Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn't touch Latrell, attitude wise he has a problem and has a tendency to fold under pressure like in the Test against Tonga, we got enough of a challenge to get the current squad mentally strong and up for the task ahead, we don't need to add to that. I'm all for recruitment, but we can't afford to make the same mistakes we have made.

The balance of the backline(not to mention the side in general) is what matters, you do need your players with the ability to win the game through their individual ability sure(they still need a good attitude), but you also need your switched on, won't crumble under pressure types as well, every Broncos premiership side has had these players there, be it Chris Johns, Darren Smith, Michael Devere, Tonie Caroll, David Stagg and Brent Tate.

Last edited:
I've said for a while that I think Seibold still wants Walker.

I can see the following happening -

Milford --> Tigers
Latrell --> Bunnies
Walker --> Broncos
Croft --> Broncos

Obviously if that were to happen, Tigers would have to take Milford's contract in full, and Walker would have to take somewhere around the $700-800K mark, the alternative is that Bird finds a new home as well.
I think this would be a huuuuge mistake by the Broncos. Walker is almost at the end of his career and will only slow down. Milf is only 25 and can be way better than Walker given the right half back beside him and croft is not that great yet. He might end up great one day but right now we need a half back with scars and a Gunnery Seargent Hartman mentality.

Punchable as ****, no thanks.

If we signed Walker as well, would spew in my mouth a little every time he ran out for us.

If I were in charge, hunting for sport would still be legal, but you can only do it with your bare hands....

Would certainly make it more of a sport now wouldn't it when hunting more deadly predators lol.

Would make for great TV. It's called The Hunger Games, because those Lions just love to play with their food.

Nah spears, knife, bow and arrow, boomerang etc. But a gun is too easy. Unless it's a pig or fox or feral cat or horse, something that has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.