Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already got one, his the guy running the water onto the field ffs. Oh wait you mean a halfback that is currently playing, well that is a whole different story.

Another Fifita on the horizon

He’s still at school, but Keebra Park captain and second rower David Fifita has become one of the hottest properties in rugby league.
Fifita - a cousin of twins Andrew and namesake David Fifita - recently picked up the Peter Sterling Medal for best player in schoolboy football.
The massive back-rower is contracted to the Broncos for next season and is expected to spend the pre-season training with the NRL squad.

But clubs are already lining up to have a crack at Fifita for 2019 - and the Broncos are trying to prevent any poaching.
“We have just started negotiations - the Broncos want to upgrade and extend David… we are working through it,” Fifita’s manager Steve Deacon said.
Fifita is the second straight Keebra player to win the Sterling Medal, following in the footsteps of boom Cowboy Payne Haas.

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/09/12/09/02/maguire-favourite-gold-coast-titans-coaching-job
Is Haas going to the Cowboys already.

Help ... im missing footy .... how long left till start of the season

Ata Hingano reportedly is threatening to walk out if Blake Green signs with the Warriors, could be a good pick up

Ata Hingano reportedly is threatening to walk out if Blake Green signs with the Warriors, could be a good pick up

If that is true, he would be threatening to walk out because Blake Green would block his path to first grade as there is no way you sign Blake Green to play reserve grade.

I doubt he will come here when he will have the same problem.

If that is true, he would be threatening to walk out because Blake Green would block his path to first grade as there is no way you sign Blake Green to play reserve grade.

I doubt he will come here when he will have the same problem.
I was thinking that myself but was just chucking it out there

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k=7f268a0ed1c8d0b3a5525fbf1b04cf6b-1507499583

HUSH, HUSH II

Could Jayden Nikorima be heading back to Brisbane?
The sticking point is his salary for next season.
The little half is on a deal worth around $370,000 and the Broncos are only prepared to pay a fraction of the price.
Still, don’t be surprised if the 21-year-old does pop back up alongside his older brother Kodi next season.

HUSH, HUSH III

Which gun NSW under 20s Origin representative have Brisbane signed?
Here’s a hint: he’s not a forward.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k=7f268a0ed1c8d0b3a5525fbf1b04cf6b-1507499583

HUSH, HUSH II

Could Jayden Nikorima be heading back to Brisbane?
The sticking point is his salary for next season.
The little half is on a deal worth around $370,000 and the Broncos are only prepared to pay a fraction of the price.
Still, don’t be surprised if the 21-year-old does pop back up alongside his older brother Kodi next season.

HUSH, HUSH III

Which gun NSW under 20s Origin representative have Brisbane signed?
Here’s a hint: he’s not a forward.

We can just bring up Martin Kennedy, they owe us one.

Doesn't specifically say that it's an U20 player from 2017.. but for arguments sake, here's a list of non-forwards that represented the NSW U20's this year -

Nick Meaney
Isaac Lumelume
Jesse Ramien
Curtis Scott
Reuben Garrick
Jai Field
Troy Dargan

Lodge played NSW under 20's? Whoops, says not a forward, so **** knows.

Doesn't specifically say that it's an U20 player from 2017.. but for arguments sake, here's a list of non-forwards that represented the NSW U20's this year -

Nick Meaney
Isaac Lumelume
Jesse Ramien
Curtis Scott
Reuben Garrick
Jai Field
Troy Dargan
I'll take Jai Field and Curtis Scott. I doubt Curtis Scott will be released tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.