Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korobeite definitely. His injury was a freak one and I think it's his first. He'll struggle to get back into first grade with the two current wingers anyway. Would be awesome if we got him but seems like a lot of wasted talent in the backs assuming yow yeah gets back. Kahu deserves a first grade spot, so does korobeite in addition to Oates. I guess it would allow Hoffman to cover hodge's injuries without losing much on the wing.

no chance whatsoever... How on earth would Griffin agree to work with someone who's just been speculated as a possible successor for his job?!

There's absolutely no way that partnership would work

Who says Griffin would have a fucking say in the matter at all? He has done nowhere near enough at Head Coach to kick up a stink like that. Don't like the idea of a former great replacing a former nuffie as assistant? There's the door

Who says Griffin would have a ****ing say in the matter at all? He has done nowhere near enough at Head Coach to kick up a stink like that. Don't like the idea of a former great replacing a former nuffie as assistant? There's the door

All head coaches pick their staff.

I think you have to treat Hodges like he is not even at the club for future years and anything we get out of him is a bonus
And when is it time for people to stop saying when JYY gets back ? Its unlikely at best

Even with Oates, Kahu, Hoffman, Reed, Hodges, Copley ... I would sign a Koriobete or Winterstein type

Oink !

1. Milford
6. Hunt
7. Johnson

Now we're cooking, who needs Barba.

If we get Milford and Barba, SJ can stay where he is. No room at the club for him if we sign those 2.

Especially short term but probably long term I'd prefer the combos containing Johnson. He's got a great long kicking game most of the time, I just hate his inconsistency.

Things have gone cold on that front, Kearney's future with Broncos not looking good. We'll see what happens.
Is Kearney going to be the sacrificial lamb to keep Griffin in a job?

well, the fact that Kearney hasn't been able to attract any kiwi players to the club, despite his lofty position, probably hasn't been good for his future.

Sharkies looking at our 'try machine' winger/fulback - Maranta........well...... so the Lurker on Sportal reckons anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wild Horse
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.