Broncos Vrs Manly - Build up

Both Winterstein and Yow Yeh have been struggling with injury.

Yow Yeh came back too early, Antonio's hamstring has gotten the better of him.

Kemp isn't going that great if winter and yow yeh, who were both playing with injuries, get picked ahead of him.

audragon said:
At their best, I would think that Kemp is a better option than Winterstein, purely due to his greater speed and the fact he can serve as a backup goal kicker.

Daley is coming through though and they all better watch their backs, which only makes it good for the Broncos.

Winterstein is quicker the Kemp.

TWU_1 said:
Kemp isn't going that great if winter and yow yeh, who were both playing with injuries, get picked ahead of him.

Shows how much you know, Kemp has been injured aswell..... [icon_shru

The Rock said:
PETERN said:
audragon said:
At their best, I would think that Kemp is a better option than Winterstein, purely due to his greater speed and the fact he can serve as a backup goal kicker.

Daley is coming through though and they all better watch their backs, which only makes it good for the Broncos.

Winterstein is quicker the Kemp.

Is that for real? There is no way that's true.

Probably over a 100 but not over a shorter distance... Not sure if it is true though Kemp has speed I would never say that about WInter..

The Rock said:
Over a shorter distance is more important anyway, the best wingers are the one's that have great speed over 40, not 100.

You don't have to tell me that buddy, Kemp is awesome and highly under-rated by alot of people....

Can't imagine Winterstein being quicker over 100 either, Kemp's definitely got a step on him.

Winterstein is a better rounded player than Kemp imo. Kemp is our third choice winger atm.

Broncos by 10 on Sunday, Izzy to prove the difference with 3 tries..

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Rock":ymsbdjpx]Over a shorter distance is more important anyway, the best wingers are the one's that have great speed over 40, not 100.

You don't have to tell me that buddy, Kemp is awesome and highly under-rated by alot of people....[/quote:ymsbdjpx]

You are just whipped over him, and can not stop telling people how good he is.

His decent, but not as good as you make him out to be. Winterstein and Yow-Yeh are much better options. Kemp's goal kicking is woeful as well.

PETERN said:
His decent, but not as good as you make him out to be. Winterstein and Yow-Yeh are much better options. Kemp's goal kicking is woeful as well.
[icon_ee

The rest of your post is your opinion and fair enough, but seriously, have you actually seen him kick? :roll:

has anyone got anymore info on the postponement of the broncos U20's match against manly?

s_s_s said:
has anyone got anymore info on the postponement of the broncos U20's match against manly?
I read on another forum that it will be played on Tuesday.

audragon said:
PETERN said:
[icon_ee

The rest of your post is your opinion and fair enough, but seriously, have you actually seen him kick? :roll:

For me to have an opinion clearly i have seen him kick? How else can someone form an opinion?

You are clearly deluded.

PETERN said:
audragon said:
PETERN said:
[icon_ee

For me to have an opinion clearly i have seen him kick? How else can someone form an opinion?

You are clearly deluded.

Much better options.... MWHAHAHAHAHA oh thats fucking gold. Sure Beads pushes Kemp. I too am whipped by Kemp, just like you over Winter and Yow-Yeh. Thats what people do put there favs out there but to say Yow-Yeh is a better option then Kemp... did you watch YYs last couple of games. Brilliant huh ......../sacasm

YY is a good player, but IMO his last copuple of games likened him to Micheals or Kelly..... SHIT.

Aeetee said:
PETERN said:
audragon said:
PETERN said:
[icon_ee

You are clearly deluded.

Much better options.... MWHAHAHAHAHA oh thats **** gold. Sure Beads pushes Kemp. I too am whipped by Kemp, just like you over Winter and Yow-Yeh. Thats what people do put there favs out there but to say Yow-Yeh is a better option then Kemp... did you watch YYs last couple of games. Brilliant huh ......../sacasm

YY is a good player, but IMO his last copuple of games likened him to Micheals or Kelly..... SHIT.

I don't sit here and gloat about how good they are, i merely stated that they are better options. I'm not going to sit here and explain why i think they are better options, each to their own. However, it is not my problem when one can't tell the difference with giving an opinion, and one's fantasy over a player :)

PETERN said:
audragon said:
PETERN said:
[icon_ee

You are clearly deluded.
Yeah, I must be. [icon_drun [eusa_doh

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • jarro65
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • The True King
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.