Broncos Vs. Warriors - Build Up Thread

shhh id be there if the dentist wasnt an arm and a leg :(

Hurry up sharks game.

FFS why 1pm :( why!!!!!!!! I finish work at 2!
I need to devise a plan to finish work early!

That suuuuckss!! Another game missed!! Can't afford Foxtel/Austar.

Does that mean the Under 20's game is being broadcasted?

The Warriors are in for a hiding on Sunday IMO. This young blokes know they have something to prove, I am just glad I will be there on Sunday to see all the tries scored by Folau.

tkday said:
That suuuuckss!! Another game missed!! Can't afford Foxtel/Austar.

Go to the pub, most not if all have it on.
Or find some friends with foxtel

I know so many people without foxtel im considering starting to set the tv up under the shade and having a BBQ for each game.

Maloney successfully defended his spear tackle charge last night, so he will keep the Halfback spot in Seymour's absence. Should be a great game

Broncos are TAB favourites, the bookies seldom get it wrong. What do you think ??? Me, I'd have had the SheepShag Invention as the favs but narrowly. It's too hard to pick and it's not the only game that's extra hard to pick this weekend.

NRL on Fox said it's between Wallace and the young grommet Norman for kicking duties.

How could the Warriors be favourites playing the Broncos at Suncrop??

#1 Kemp fan said:

im not saying they are wrong in this specific instant (well we will see if they get it wrong), but im saying they get it wrong just as much as any footy tipper out there

QUEENSLANDER said:
#1 Kemp fan said:

im not saying they are wrong in this specific instant (well we will see if they get it wrong), but im saying they get it wrong just as much as any footy tipper out there

Yeah I know I was referring to HUGE saying the Sheep shaggers are favourites in his mind. Yeah the bookies are wrong alot they didn't tip the Maroons to go 4 in a row thats for sure.. icon_thumbs_u

QUEENSLANDER said:
bookies seldom get it wrong? wat are u smoking?!

Have you seen many poor bookmakers mate? It's a business, they balance their books - on most occasions no matter who wins they win

Dave said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
bookies seldom get it wrong? wat are u smoking?!

Have you seen many poor bookmakers mate? It's a business, they balance their books - on most occasions no matter who wins they win

wtf does that have to do with anything we are talking about?!!?! i really think u are getting mixed up with what we are talking about lol. Huge is saying because the broncos are favourites, its a pretty sure thing we will win... im saying that the TAB has just as much of an idea on who will win as u or me.

im saying that they have no more insight into who will win then anyone else on this planet.... they cant tell u who will play bad this week more than phil gould can. They simply do what everyone on here does, assess form and fit players then make a judgment. they just happen to have very well worked out maths formulas to make sure the odds they give the public will more than likely result in profit.

i tipped 6 from 8 last week.... i bet that was on par with how many of the TAB favourites won.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Howie
  • cento
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.