Broncos Vs. Warriors - Build Up Thread

Warriors always aim up against the Broncos, losing against the raiders didnt help the morale so whoever plays on Sunday better be on point, im sure Kemp will be out to have a big one against his former teammates, and i hope he does too !

Not too confident of a win but heres hoping,, go BRONCOS!

lyn said:
You stated that there are at least 5 better options for goal kicking than Norman in the team. Who are they and have you actually ever seen them kick more than a few times?

He meant in context of the game.

Je$ter said:
[quote="#1 Kemp fan":xe8vxtky]I'll be at the game, thinking about making a banner for my love!!

You could write "Remember last year when you played for that team but you weren't good enough for that team and you come back to Brisbane and lucky one of the incumbent wingers is injured otherwise you'd be playing Queensland Cup?"

Although that is a bit long...[/quote:xe8vxtky]

Ouch

ningnangnong said:
lyn said:
You stated that there are at least 5 better options for goal kicking than Norman in the team. Who are they and have you actually ever seen them kick more than a few times?

He meant in context of the game.
icon_thumbs_u Exactly.
I didn't say that there was BETTER kickers I said there was better OPTIONS to take at the time. We didn't need skill in that situation, I could slot that over easily, we needed experience and a cool head something a guy who has played 2 games would not have. It was a poor decision for him to take the shot, I'm not debating how good Norman is as a goal kicker because it's not relevant.

The Rock said:
Just give the farking goal kicking duties to Wallace, problem sorted. He goes alright.
Agreed, he got I think 8 or something goals in the city country match.

subsbligh said:
Je$ter said:
[quote="#1 Kemp fan":uotu5lyd]I'll be at the game, thinking about making a banner for my love!!

You could write "Remember last year when you played for that team but you weren't good enough for that team and you come back to Brisbane and lucky one of the incumbent wingers is injured otherwise you'd be playing Queensland Cup?"

Although that is a bit long...

Ouch[/quote:uotu5lyd]

i-lold.jpg

According to the CM, Gillett is expected to start, Sims is being called up.

Big Pete said:
According to the CM, Gillett is expected to start, Sims is being called up.

Hopefully this is true, even if both Dodds and Mcguire continue to get picked they need to know that there are other players fighting for there positions.

Foordy said:
Vodafone Warriors (official)

1 Lance Hohaia
2 Kevin Locke
3 Brent Tate
4 Jerome Ropati
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Joel Moon
7 James Maloney
8 Jesse Royal
9 Aaron Heremaia
10 Sam Rapira
11 Ben Matulino
12 Simon Mannering [c]
13 Micheal Luck

14 Wade McKinnon
15 Jeremy Latimore
16 Russell Packer
17 Sione Lousi

http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=35754

That could still change because IIRC, Maloney has pleaded not guilty at the judiciary

Sad to see God isn't back yet, could have really used his experience against you guys.
Last weekend McKinnon came into Fullback from the bench, with Hohaia moving into Hooker, so I expect the same this weekend.

Unless Maloney gets suspended - in which case Hohaia to starting Halfback, McKinnon to Fullback and as we haven't named an 18th man, expect to see an NYC player promoted to the bench - presumably Shaun Johnson to make his debut subbing into Halfback with Hohaia shifting to Hooker.

We don't look overly strong but your team isn't nearly as fearsome as last season - could pretty much end up being Folau versus Vatuvei for the win.

No offence Hitman, but I'm hoping for a hot and humid sunday to maybe tire your forwards out a bit.

Is Tate back?

The warriors don't have too much apart from Big Manu these days... everything else is a gamble with them so who knows...

Yes Tate is back and has been playing okay

lockyer47 said:
Is Tate back?

The warriors don't have too much apart from Big Manu these days... everything else is a gamble with them so who knows...
Tate has looked pretty sharp in our first two games. Not quite sure I'd say we have nothing apart from Manu though!

Tate's definitely looked solid, and he's had some good touches. Just lacks a bit of pace still (which is totally understandable 2 games back from a knee recon).

draggx said:
Fox sports 2 Live at 1pm. (qld)

Thank Allah/buddah/gaia that I got the sports channels....

Oh, wait...I'm going to be there. Woohoo! :P

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Browny
  • Rookie Alan
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncoFan94
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • Jedhead
  • RolledOates
  • heartly87
  • sooticus
  • Lostboy
  • MrRobot
  • Manlyman
  • Stix
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.