Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
they re-signed Luke,

S**t forgot about that, the list I was referring too hasn't got it yet (although it hasn't been announced).

Yeah now I have no idea how they signed him, although np apparently Burgess came to the club for 150K...

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Well, I'm not gonna lie and say I don't care.

Because I'm furious.

We are fucking amateurs.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The Broncos will have a backup plan. icon_thumbs_u

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:
they re-signed Luke,

S**t forgot about that, the list I was referring too hasn't got it yet (although it hasn't been announced).

Yeah now I have no idea how they signed him, although np apparently Burgess came to the club for 150K...
first yr.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Sure do.... wait for the Souths deal to fall through because they haven't thought it through properly, then say to GI so.... no where to play huh..... awww diddums. he come play for us..... at half price [icon_evillaugh

ahhh tell me I'm dreamin. icon_thumbs_u

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
np - Where would we be without you? Cheers for the info.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You cant blame the broncos for a players lack of integrity, Hannant hadnt signed his deal until recently because of the player agent despute with the nrl but he hasnt been talking to other clubs. A players character is not within the Broncos control.

B

Big_Dave

QCup Player
Mar 15, 2010
Who's worst, the Broncos Management or Joel Monaghan?
At least Joel knows when to to withdraw

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
nopatience101 said:
You cant blame the broncos for a players lack of integrity, Hannant hadnt signed his deal until recently because of the player agent despute with the nrl but he hasnt been talking to other clubs. A players character is not within the Broncos control.

This, if GI had any character balls, he would answer his phone and make a statement. But typically he hiding, dam at least Joel had the 'balls' to admit to something far worse than what GI is doing.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
Brisbane were fooled. How can a so called professional and wealthy club be fooled into such acts? This whole thing reminds me of the Karmichael Hunt issue. We took his word for it and it all fell apart. We didn't give Hunt a proper deadline, we just "took his word for it". Same with Inglis. "Yeah sure Greg no worries, just sort out your legal fees and come join us at training in November. "

Fail on so many levels.

the Broncos had an agreement in writing

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Souths may not have it all their own way, there are afl whispers.

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
Could it be a plan by the Broncos?

storm don't want to release Inglis to the Broncos but would release him to souths, So maybe its a plan by Broncos to say they have pulled the pin so the storm will finally release Inglis and then Broncos put offer back up and we sign him?

I can dream right?

A

ALH

QCup Player
Mar 7, 2008
He could have signed the deal and then resolve the legal bill issue.

We have been patient enough with GI.

It is clear he has had Mundine/Crowe in his ear that he could earn more with Souths.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Maybe he heard about big Dad's pies going into administration.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
NRL has a lot to answer for.

They should have had the balls to order Melbourne to get rid of players when the cheating was first found.

And if Melbourne couldn't decide which players to get rid of, the NRL should have decided for them.

But no, Melbourne stuffed every team around, so most of the players they got rid of went OS.

R

rod78

NYC Player
Jun 3, 2008
you dont need a written contract to have it legally stand. If the broncos dont have a plan b why wouldnt they just wait and sue his arse when he signs else where. Same situation as with turner a couple years back.. Just doesnt make sence.. By withdrawing his contract it take away all the broncos legal rights

Active Now

• TommieToona
  • RolledOates
  • BroncoFan94
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • Ronald
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Swordfish
  • Astro
  • Scdeac
  • Dash
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lostboy
  • dirtyharry
  • phoenix
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.