Cobbo: “I think he’s a nice guy but not a good coach”

How long does Kebbie have to prove he's more than just a good friend?

• It's over now

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • The trials

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First 6 weeks

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Week 13

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • When it's clear we're not making the finals

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • His contract review

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • As long as he needs to rebuild the club

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Kev was keeping a close eye on Selwyn at training today..
CAE25E1B AB77 4628 95B6 3657E3F76B43

I sat through the whole thing. Barely any of it is of interest to this board. Most of it is "how awesome is NZ, bro?" But don't quote me on that, I can barely remember any of it. It's all bumbling drivel, except for the question about Kevvie, which didn't come until near the end.
I think less of you as a human being for sitting through that. I'd rather watch my mother be molested.
just saw an interview with Oates on the Fox Sports web site.

they had footage of training and Cobbo was wearing the renegades singlet
If Kevvie has some balls he is putting Cobbo in reserve grade for a month and saying "Let's compare coaching styles after 4-6 weeks, enjoy ISC"

You can't interview a Bronco unless you ask Steele, so Cobbo has not followed the rules.

It was made very very clear to them day one of pre-season what to do with any media requests.

"Kevin Walters supporter slams Selwyn Cobbo claims as Broncos try to limit damage​

A senior Broncos player has slammed Selwyn Cobbo’s assertion about Kevin Walters’ coaching ability as pressure mounts on the Brisbane mentor."

"Slammed" - So melodramatic. So predictable. So boring.

Oatsey is simply voicing his opinion. Just like Selwyn did.

And the other thing I noticed .. just hours ago, Broncos hierarchy said no media unless approved by management? *rollseyes*

So management must have approved this. Gotta question whether they wrote this statement also. As a lil payback perhaps? Evening up the scores? Because what else can it be?

They just couldn't leave it alone could they. *sigh*

It's always the rule, Cobbo's wasn't approved he broke the rule.

It's been told to them this week- again.

I would agree that once you play origin you have every right to be called a star but nothing annoys me more than the media calling everyone a "star", call him a Bronco, a player, whatever you want.. why does it always have to be "star"

I would agree that once you play origin you have every right to be called a star but nothing annoys me more than the media calling everyone a "star", call him a Bronco, a player, whatever you want.. why does it always have to be "star"
Your drink, sir.

Screenil fullxfull1890307891 6hyx

• Haha
Reactions: LGH
I think less of you as a human being for sitting through that. I'd rather watch my mother be molested.

If Kevvie has some balls he is putting Cobbo in reserve grade for a month and saying "Let's compare coaching styles after 4-6 weeks, enjoy ISC"
Judging a person as a human being and then saying you would rather watch your own mother be molested than listen to a podcast. Interesting.

So molestation is only a bad watch if the victim is ugly?
That's an interesting concept......

If the victim is ugly....is it actually then considered to be molestation?

Could it not be considered....as a sympathy ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrMoore
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Skyblues87
  • teampjta
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.