Cobbo: “I think he’s a nice guy but not a good coach”

How long does Kebbie have to prove he's more than just a good friend?

• It's over now

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • The trials

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First 6 weeks

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Week 13

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • When it's clear we're not making the finals

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • His contract review

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • As long as he needs to rebuild the club

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Distractions… I don’t think he left by himself to go home and read a book.

None of it is an excuse, and if he doesn’t learn from it and mature into a more disciplined professional his career won’t last long.

Selwyn is starting to have Jamal Idris 2.0 vibes about him…

Of course it's not and I am very happy about that, the Broncos fan base suffers from emotional dysregulation with how the fans process negative information about the club but as someone who frequents this forum (obviously), the knives will be out before the end of the season if we aren't pushing for a top 4 spot during the season
they'll be out after rd 1 for some lol

Gotta be honest .. using a tv as a monitor, as I was scrolling down, screen stopped halfway through this image, so the gun wasn't showing. I was scared about what I was going to see, cause it looked so bad :rofl
you've never seen the simpsons?

Gotta be honest .. using a tv as a monitor, as I was scrolling down, screen stopped halfway through this image, so the gun wasn't showing. I was scared about what I was going to see, cause it looked so bad :rofl
Lol imagine if it was a meme of Ikin just banging Cobbo doing the rounds on socials

Lol imagine if it was a meme of Ikin just banging Cobbo doing the rounds on socials
The wording added to it a bit lol. Yea .. the 'big smile' bit got me ..worried. Knew Ikin was threatening Selwyn .. just didn't know what with XD

Did anyone happen to post Roth Fuzzfield’s yarn about Kevvie being under pressure as a result of this Cobbo gaffe ? I gave up on my Courier Mail subscription

Selwyns take on playing fullback.
He thinks playing wing is hard because the fitness, yet wants to be fullback.
Also reckons Walsh is playing in the halves.
Seems to think he's actually got a good shot at being the first choice 1 after this podcast.

He is delusional.

its not up to the fans
It is though. BHQ tells the Broncos what to do. That's why it's super important everyone thinks carefuly before they vote - just as Selwyn paused for thought, reflected on all the information he had to hand and only then delivered his verdict, definitively and concisely.

Did anyone happen to post Roth Fuzzfield’s yarn about Kevvie being under pressure as a result of this Cobbo gaffe ? I gave up on my Courier Mail subscription

Walters:

“Certainly it did hurt, yeah, it was disappointing in that regard. We spoke about it, had a good chat. I won’t say father and son but along those lines. Knowing Selwyn as I do and as we do at the club, it was probably a little bit out of line from Selwyn. It’s not normally in his character to be like that. He rang me pretty early in the morning when it all surfaced and was very apologetic."​
“Even the great Wayne Bennett’s got his critics. I’m no different. I’m a big believer in what we’re doing here and how we’re going about it. We’ll stay on that path and it’s great that Selwyn will be on that path as well."​
“We’ve all learnt from it, certainly myself and also Selwyn. We’ll get on with things and look forward to building a great future here with Selwyn and the Broncos.”​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.