Daniel Vidot discussion

People are overlooking he's played either ISC or NSW Cup at every club he's been at. That's across three NRL clubs. All those coaches and clubs are wrong?
Definitely not wrong IMO

Re: Is Lachlan Maranta Really That Bad?

I know this isn't super relevant but how come Marmin barba never gets a mention when everyone talks about Wingers for the Broncos? Is he not good enough to play first grade or what?

He's not a Bronco.

That's who he is assigned to long before the season starts. What's the alternative have him at Redcliffe, Norths or Wynnum or CQ playing rubbish football and getting beaten?

You can't move players around based on style.

Standing watching other teams take shots at goal won't improve his wing play either.

Don't forget the Magpies either.

You're giving the Jets defence too much of a wrap. They've spent their fair share hoping for the goal-kickers to miss and I wouldn't be so quick to write off other teams either.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the young wingers we've had over the years who've played only one game or so. Jordan Drew comes to mind but who was that bloke who played one game for us and went to Melbourne, or the bloke who was picked from Redcliffe years ago because everyone else was injured?

Mitch Rivett.

Don't forget the Magpies either.

You're giving the Jets defence too much of a wrap. They've spent their fair share hoping for the goal-kickers to miss and I wouldn't be so quick to write off other teams either.

All those teams bar Wynnum have missed the finals the last four years. Jets haven't. I'm not writing them off but none of them have started the year well and none are playing good football even when they do win.

I don't think it's because he likes the drive from Jindalee that the boss keeps finding himself at Jets games.

Well whatever you do, don't inform the other affiliates their careers are suffering because they're not playing for the Jets.

Well whatever you do, don't inform the other affiliates their careers are suffering because they're not playing for the Jets.

They all know they're boring and no one is talking about them. No one else is producing the NRL players that the Jets are the last two years.

Must be something in that.

Last edited:
They all know they're boring and no one is talking about them. No one else is producing the NRL players that the Jets are the last two years.

Must be something in that.

Excuse my ignorance (and by that I mean I actually don't know but would like to) but what NRL players have they produced in the last 2 years?

Excuse my ignorance (and by that I mean I actually don't know but would like to) but what NRL players have they produced in the last 2 years?

Nice way to allude to specific tone there B4L.

All those teams bar Wynnum have missed the finals the last four years. Jets haven't. I'm not writing them off but none of them have started the year well and none are playing good football even when they do win.

I don't think it's because he likes the drive from Jindalee that the boss keeps finding himself at Jets games.

He may have one eye on the coaches

On top of that, when was the last time they won anything worth bragging about?

Guys come on- rookie mistake.

Kennedy played for the Jets, went to Ipswich Grammar and lived his whole life in Ipswich before going to the Roosters.

Active Now

• Bish
  • RolledOates
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Behold
  • Rookie Alan
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Cavalo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • Volvo Driver
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.