Finals Week 1

Absolutely devastating for Cowboys fans, a 7 tackle set should never occur and heads in the reffing department must roll. That being said, Sharks did play better and deserved the win, their forward pack completely dominated the Cowboys. Cowboys defence was poor and so was their kicking game. Lui had a very very poor game.

Aside from the 7 tackle set, what calls really went against the Cowboys tonight?

IMO, this has nothing on the Manly game.
Sharks won by 2 points, 6 of which shouldn't have happened?!?
it's all a bit hysterical, sure it's ridiculous that with 6 officials they can't count to 6, but the game had another 72mins left. If it cost them the game they wouldn't have been a foot-in-touch short of winning it. Let's face it, allowing the sharks to go 70 odd metres in 5 tackles had more to do with the try then the extra tackle, the Cowboys didn't know they got an extra tackle. The sharks were the better team for most of the game, cowboys kicking game was very ordinary and never really got much better.

Let's not forget how the game ended either. How did the referees forget the time?!

It was a farce, neither ref should ref again this year.

Whether the mistake of the 7 tackle try happened in the 1st or 79th minute of the game, it should never happen.

It's not that hard to count to 6.

Kennedy pretty lucky to make the side with JWH out.

That would be their season if Moa is seriously injured.

What a joke. Absolutely unforgivable that something so basic as counting tackles can end a teams premiership chances. Poor fucking cowboys were arse raped by refs.

What a shock, Steve Matai is hurt, but he is up & playing.

Going by the commentators, it's the Jamie Lyon show.

Manly looks so ordinary in attack without Brett Stewart as the link man at fullback. Kinda hard to re-adjust, I guess, since he has always been there.

Manly looks so ordinary in attack without Brett Stewart as the link man at fullback. Kinda hard to re-adjust, I guess, since he has always been there.

their attack has lacked crispness & looked clunky in a lot of their games against the better opposition / defences this season

Another terrible call, minichiello clearly knocks on then ball bounces back and they get caught in goals.....ref says drop out! It'd be amusing if it wasn't so ridiculous. I'm done with the footy for this week. Not giving them my tv rating number.

Never seen George Rose soo fat, he's really let it go this season.

Active Now

• Inknition
  • Harry Sack
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
  • Locky24
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.