Finals Week 1

Been watching Dexter season 6 recently and noticed a resemblance ...

775070-todd-carney.jpg
julia-styles-dexter-lumen.jpg

Gallen is a gun player, but he's a lolworthy ball player. He needs to stay out of it and just make metres and tackles.

They had to go to the video for that? Seriously?

Carney has been kicking goals at 117% for the season ... so gordon kicks for goal in the most important game of the yr ... makes sense

Refs ruin 2/2 so far. Let's see if they can go for a perfect 4/4 this week.

Argh I'm not looking forward to what we get next season.

What an absolute joke of a result. Just have to get rid of the storm now, and we have the NSWRL wet dream.

Anonymous Person said:
then they penalise graham for tackling in the air when all he did was legitimately contest the bomb.

No he didn't.

When Graham realised he was going to miss the ball, he grabbed a hold of Tate while he was in the air - penalty every day of the week and has been for years.

Good game, Sharks the better team for the majority but it's frustrating that the referees are stealing all the headlines. You can forgive a performance like last nights...but you can't forgive a 7 tackle set. Unprofessional, especially in this day and age.

Last edited:
That was seriously one of the most fucked up games I've ever seen I feel pretty dissapointed for the Cowboys as that is a very tough way to get beaten, even tougher then last year (they weren't actually robbed last year IMO as Manly did play a lot better on the night) but man that must hurt.

Taumolo was the best of the Cowboys while Gordon was sensational and was my MOM just shading Taumololo. Will never forget that game crazy stuff. Will have to record the next game as the Wallabies are on but anyway

EASTS TO WIN

Well there you have it, Todd Greenburg admits they got it wrong. There we go the refs have officially cost a team their season and that is absolutely gutting. The refs should be fined.

I am fucking LIVID.

I want to mow down all those fucking Sharks fans with an M60.

Aside from the 7 tackle set, what calls really went against the Cowboys tonight?

IMO, this has nothing on the Manly game.

Bottom line here Linnett should have scored. He juggled the ball mid air which stopped him from reaching out.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.