Finals Week 1

That was just incredible what an extraordinary day of Rugby League, controversial, head-line grabbing, inspiring, eye-catching. It will a day never to be forgotten. What an amazing game that was the Roosters defense was nothing short of incredible and it was a high quality game fought played between 2 great teams that went to the death.

That was just incredible what an extraordinary day of Rugby League, controversial, head-line grabbing, inspiring, eye-catching. It will a day never to be forgotten. What an amazing game that was the Roosters defense was nothing short of incredible and it was a high quality game fought played between 2 great teams that went to the death.

I've forgotten it nearly already. Although I don't support 2 teams :p

I thought Beau Ryan and Mick Gordon were excellent for Cronulla, their play was almost enough to make me stop hating the Sharks ... almost

also have to give mentions to Robert Lui and Glenn Stewart for absolute dud performances.
I never rated Beau Ryan . But he keeps proving me wrong.

Wow this game has changed fast, great defense from the Knights and two quick tries and they are up 10-6. That last try to Uate was great, perfectly placed kick.

Of course the stupid knights get to play the easiest team to beat out of the other 7 in the finals.

Come on bulldogs, send Bennetts seniors out of this series.

Barba in real strife.

Here comes the stretcher.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:
Just what we need for next season, another injury.

There goes our new recruit, probably re-did the injury he had previously.

There goes the bulldogs chances, and probably the start of our season.

Newcastle aren't winning this, Canterbury are just losing it lol. They're terrible.

So Barba has a suspected broken leg, I missed that so what happened?

So Barba has a suspected broken leg, I missed that so what happened?

Dogs were on the attack and then he stayed down. Dunno exactly what happened, but he was in massive pain.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • Fatboy
  • Robboi_321
  • thenry
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.