Game II Queensland Origin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, he's been average at best, but he would add some aggression off the bench, which we're severely lacking.

If we wanted to play it safe we could just pick Bolton, but that seems counter-intuitive, why not just stick with Lillyman if that's the case.

He hasn't been that aggressive lately playing for the broncos. But maybe origin could be the tonic he needs. I just hope qld can win [emoji24]

He hasn't been that aggressive lately playing for the broncos. But maybe origin could be the tonic he needs. I just hope qld can win [emoji24]

He needs to show some aggression to get into the QLD team - he's simmered the last few weeks, after looking red hot. Big auditions for a few blokes this week.

Never go , you never know .
I think Cam Smith is one of the best players of his generation . I also think his best is behind him . He was out pointed by a debutante !
Watched Friend a cpl of weeks back . He impressed me with his aggression . Also can kick from dummy half .

Never go , you never know .
I think Cam Smith is one of the best players of his generation . I also think his best is behind him . He was out pointed by a debutante !
Watched Friend a cpl of weeks back . He impressed me with his aggression .

It would be just about his only bad origin game. Being injured is the only way someone else gets a sniff (and Smith will be fine for Origin 2) - it will be between Friend and Macca if need be, no doubt. Hopefully Macca gets the nod because, you know, Broncos4Life baby!

I don`t think he played badly .
Just not influentially .

I only added the Friend or Macca line to troll you guys . I`m Broncos for life too .
I was on the hill for the 1st game against manly in 1988 . $5 entry fee to the hill . How times have changed .

I don`t think he played badly .
Just not influentially .

I only added the Friend or Macca line to troll you guys . I`m Broncos for life too .
I was on the hill for the 1st game against manly in 1988 . $5 entry fee to the hill . How times have changed .

Cam not being influential is worrying enough. Contributing to a loss is even worse. I'm predicting a monster, MoTM game from Smith in game 2.

Not sure I'm reading this correctly but are we looking to drop Cam Smith?!?!

Not sure I'm reading this correctly but are we looking to drop Cam Smith?!?!

No !

There was talk earlier in the week that he was injured . I said who should replace him if he`s out . Friend or Macca ?

If Qld lose this series it will be a changing of the guard next year . Cam , Cooper , JT , Sammy , Myles, Lillyman . All gone .

Last edited:
Nsw are primed for a dynasty of their own. It's inevitable. I still can't believe we didn't blood more youngsters for game 3 last year when the series was already wrapped up.

Nsw are primed for a dynasty of their own. It's inevitable. I still can't believe we didn't blood more youngsters for game 3 last year when the series was already wrapped up.

Judas.

NSW won't win but one or two here or there.

Shit even dobbo would have picked that

No !

There was talk earlier in the week that he was injured . I said who should replace him if he`s out . Friend or Macca ?

If Qld lose this series it will be a changing of the guard next year . Cam , Cooper , JT , Sammy , Myles, Lillyman . All gone .

Cam gone? As in Cameron Smith?

The only way he is going is if he retires, which he doesn't want to do yet.

Qld lose the series by similar margin to game one . Gone ski !

QRL will drop one of their best ever players after losing one series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.