Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Coxy said:
As I said earlier, I think his confidence issues relate to his dodgy knee. So hopefully once he gets that right he'll get his confidence back.

Bingo. The Broncos have brought him back too early but hopefully two weeks off with the bye this weekend helps him get back closer to full fitness.

And if he's still not right he shouldn't be playing. Chuck Copley on the wing in the meantime.

I still don't think Yow Yeh is 100% fit.

He looks very tentative in general play, and could explain his lack of confidence under the high ball.

Is this thread about Justin Hodges or who should play wing and who is better out of Yow Yeh, Winter or Kemp

Lol good point. We are a very easily distracted group. Back on topic folks.

If by some miracle Hodges comes back and stays on the field and finds his best form we might be able to give the comp a real shake IMO,

Broncos Website today says Hodges still several weeks away from returning. Dont know where Salior got his mail from

Donny said:
Broncos Website today says Hodges still several weeks away from returning. Dont know where Salior got his mail from

Good. There is no way he should be coming back this early.

What is he at, 3 months?
That is way too soon.
Double that time frame.
I reckon semi final time is more like it.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
What is he at, 3 months?
That is way too soon.
Double that time frame.
I think he'll be back way before then.

My initial estimate was round 15ish and I think he's on track for that.

broncospwn said:
What is he at, 3 months?
That is way too soon.
Double that time frame.

Estimate based on what?

Scotty said:
broncospwn said:
What is he at, 3 months?
That is way too soon.
Double that time frame.

Estimate based on what?

Obviously broncospwn is a qualified and experienced doctor who has been regularly examining Hodges at Broncos training.

Oh wait...what's that? broncospwn is a 19 year old uni student studying IT? My mistake...

ooh, that's not provoking a member of the board is it schmix?

Show some respect to the man with the lowered car thanks!!

tkday said:
ooh, that's not provoking a member of the board is it schmix?

Nope just a bit of a dig [icon_shru

I wouldn't have said it if I thought broncspwn would take it to heart.

schmix said:
Scotty said:
broncospwn said:
What is he at, 3 months?
That is way too soon.
Double that time frame.

Estimate based on what?

Obviously broncospwn is a qualified and experienced doctor who has been regularly examining Hodges at Broncos training.

Oh wait...what's that? broncospwn is a 19 year old uni student studying IT? My mistake...
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. My estimate based on here-say in articles and other people haha.
Call me Dr if you like, I don't mind [icon_razz1

My assignment for my core subject is designing a integrated hospital information system, so I'm not that far off :P

On a serious note I still think he will be back round 15ish. The Broncos website does say "mid season" which is anywhere from round 13 onwards.

JUSTIN Hodges is just weeks away from returning to the rugby league field and tells Bronco TV he is getting more and more confident each day.

Hodges has been cleared to run four months after rupturing his Achilles tendon in a simple training mishap.

The Broncos have missed him immensely in that time but the excitment is growing with Hodges due some time in the next eight weeks.

"I went and saw the doctor and he was happy and I am getting more and more confident on it," he said.

"I can see the change in the injury."

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... y&id=25984

And I hope he doesn't get carried away with the improvement. It's one thing to be able to resume some running. Another thing entirely to be able to stop, start, step etc that you need in rugby league.

I still think 8 weeks is a fair timeframe from now.

I'd at least wait until after origin to bring Hodgo back.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • mrtij
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.