Intrust Super Cup 2015

Bears and Devils playing now in the TV game. Copley having a run in the centres.

Copley had a head clash against the Bears and looks like he has a fractured eye socket / cheekbone.

He's off to hospital for scans now.

Jets thrashing the Capras. 44-0 with 20 to go. Sounds like Barba's injured. Carlin's playing well

Edit: 48-0 with 15. Carlin gets his hat-trick

Last edited:
Match called off at Norths v Sunny Coast due to a injury.

Marmin collapsed after ht and taken to hospital too.

Marmin collapsed after ht and taken to hospital too.

Not only that.

Sunny Coast forward James Ackerman is fighting for his life. My mailman says:

"Fighting for his life. Got shoulder charged today playing for Sunny coast v norths - hasn't woken up since. His heart stopped at one stage. In ICU with bleeding & swelling on the brain"

Peter Gubb in that head clash (live game). He shouldn't have come back on and it wasnt a strip. Gubb was knocked out. Not sure why the commentators couldn't work that out. He looked like a ragdoll.

Eden has 2 tries this game.

Last edited:
Word is that they are going to turn off Ackerman's life support. Tragic.

According to the latest news, Ackerman is still critical, but stable... hopefully the other news was just misinformation and he will recover.

Troy Lindsay leaving Redcliffe at the end of the season. I think he has underachieved there. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hook take over.

Falcons have withdrawn from the next round against the Blackhawks.

Also Ash Taylor isnt named for Souths this week? Edit: Oh i see he played NYC again.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  • Fatboy
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosMan
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • cento
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
  • Tim K
  • Alec
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.