It's a rap...2017 Review

giphy.gif

Genuinely laughing here hahaha. Perfect response.

Hahaha the irony of using a child response as an example when you have just given the most childish tantrum-like response I have ever seen on this forum.

You actually didn't answer/reply to any of my argument in this tantrum haha. Great response though. Keep it up

I still didn't say NO advantages. I was "inferring" everyone gets them, so why does rothfield go on about it.... ps. If you can't handle a discussion like an adult, don't claim the other person is a child...
For a man who is well versed in irony.

I am sure you spotted the irony in you stating that I claimed you were a child, when I merely inferred it. Far more subtly then your effort too.

For a man who is well versed in irony.

I am sure you spotted the irony in you stating that I claimed you were a child, when I merely inferred it. Far more subtly then your effort too.
Lol.... great points, you really proved me wrong. I look forward to future intellectual debates with you...

Hunt said that he would love to come back to the broncos one day in his post game interview

* It's a rap *

The year is done and the team is WACK
B-H-Q is talking SMACK
Bennett is old and Milf is FAT
Mc-Gui-re is a fucking RAT

We need more props, we need more SIZE
Our play-ma-kers just need to RISE
The NRL wants us to FAIL
The jour-na-lists just post hate MAIL

Well you know what, don't give a ****
Don't care that Mel-bourne rape the RUCK
'Cause i'll be there in year one-EIGHT
To set this fo-rum back to STRAIGHT

URRHHHHH!

giphy.gif

Nice one, Vanilla. :biggrin:

5 years at the Dragons means he'll be turning 33 the year he decides to "come back". Probably just emotions talking.

Ask for permission to leave he could after a cpl years there. I dont see what they see in him to offer a 5 year deal yeah maybe 2 year deal but if i was Paul i wouldn't be offering 5.

Hunt said that he would love to come back to the broncos one day in his post game interview

And do what? Make us have another 'farewell' season for someone? He doesn't deserve it. Only single-club legends get that and the only reasons Petero got it was because admin fucked him over causing his departure (right?) and he was still a quality player when we desperately needed props.

But outside that, I honestly do not see Hunt improving from here. He may 'play better' in a different team and different systems that suit him or use him better, but I don't think his skills will improve. So I don't see any reason to ever get him back

5 years at the Dragons means he'll be turning 33 the year he decides to "come back". Probably just emotions talking.

Hunt goes to the Dragons for 2 years, realizes Brisbane is his home and gets a release and we get him for a discounted amount.

And do what? Make us have another 'farewell' season for someone? He doesn't deserve it. Only single-club legends get that and the only reasons Petero got it was because admin fucked him over causing his departure (right?) and he was still a quality player when we desperately needed props.

But outside that, I honestly do not see Hunt improving from here. He may 'play better' in a different team and different systems that suit him or use him better, but I don't think his skills will improve. So I don't see any reason to ever get him back

What about Justin hodges?

Matt Gillett, caps off a brilliant year winning Second Rower of the year. If Boyd retires, he'd be my captain.

Milford won our most dally m points (17). Dally m's are an absolute joke (hunt missing out to dce in 2014 and the fact we had 1 winner in the 90's-early 00's despite our dominance are both signs that some clubs just don't pole well with certain reporters (weird that isn't it)), but surely this indicates that his season was nowhere near as bad as some people are making out...

Milford won our most dally m points (17). Dally m's are an absolute joke (hunt missing out to dce in 2014 and the fact we had 1 winner in the 90's-early 00's despite our dominance are both signs that some clubs just don't pole well with certain reporters (weird that isn't it)), but surely this indicates that his season was nowhere near as bad as some people are making out...

I'm a fan of milf but using this as a measuring stick of his season is flawed.

He literally could have played 6 good games out of the 17-18 he played for us this season and been quiet/bad for the remainder, which is what most people's issue with him is.

I'm a fan of milf but using this as a measuring stick of his season is flawed.

He literally could have played 6 good games out of the 17-18 he played for us this season and been quiet/bad for the remainder, which is what most people's issue with him is.
I agree to some extent and I am by no means saying it is a valid measure of a complete season, the dally m's are a popularity contest with incredibly biased reporters...

But 6 good games would indicate he was in the top 3 players for those games, 1 3rd of his games this year he was in the top 3 players despite the bung shoulder... people are acting like he has been in our bottom 3 players every game. Added to this his obvious talent, the supply-demand of a half, the rising salary cap, and his performances in big games in past seasons he more then justifies his pay packet for now. If he doesn't re-ignite by the end of next year then questions can START to be asked

I agree to some extent and I am by no means saying it is a valid measure of a complete season, the dally m's are a popularity contest with incredibly biased reporters...

But 6 good games would indicate he was in the top 3 players for those games, 1 3rd of his games this year he was in the top 3 players despite the bung shoulder... people are acting like he has been in our bottom 3 players every game. Added to this his obvious talent, the supply-demand of a half, the rising salary cap, and his performances in big games in past seasons he more then justifies his pay packet for now. If he doesn't re-ignite by the end of next year then questions can START to be asked

Yeah, I personally dont think he was as bad as certain posters are saying, was just questioning the Dally M's validity.

I imagine milf will poll quite highly in the BHQ POTS as well

Yeah, I personally dont think he was as bad as certain posters are saying, was just questioning the Dally M's validity.

I imagine milf will poll quite highly in the BHQ POTS as well

He was actually the Big League Five-Eighth of the season which was interesting since they employed a similar system as the Dally Ms.

A lot of his votes came during that six week win streak period, then he got a few later on in the season.

But you're right, it is a flawed way of looking at it. I don't think anybody questions Milford's skill level and ability to break a game wide-open, they question his attention to detail and ability to step up in the pressure moments. The Broncos are seriously lacking in the clutch at the moment and it seems like the last time Milf really stood up against a quality side was Round 4 2016.

I wouldn't consider them a quality side, but considering how controversial it was, I'm not even sure you can count that Round 8 2017 win against Souths.

Matt Gillett, caps off a brilliant year winning Second Rower of the year. If Boyd retires, he'd be my captain.

With all due respect to his undoubted ability, Mr Gillett doesn’t strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed, he can very definitely be lazy on the field and goes missing regularly.

I’d be looking at McCullough as a safer more reliable choice, or McGuire as a passionate ‘follow me lads’ type captain.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.