Jharal Yow Yeh injury update thread

is there any news on yow yew just read a report on dugan and it made mention Yow Yew injury is career ending

WTF. Where did you read that? Please link... :crying:

The only source I can find of such info, is an article on The Roar, by a 'Roar Rookie'.

To become a 'Roar Rookie', all you need to do is sign up to the site.

Article said potentially career ending, not career ending.

So in all likelihood it has no credibility.
I'd love if the club gave us an update on Yow Yeh, I really want to see him back on the field this year and hopefully back at full fitness.

The Broncos current squad needs are thus – we lack depth at fullback and wing. With Dale Copley and Jharal Yow Yeh injured (word is it may be a career ending injury for Yow Yeh), Jordan Kahu being too green and Denan Kemp on the outer, he could easily slot in to wing with his pace and movement. Yeah it was the roar article but as some one said the club could give us a update.

Jharal will make a comeback some time this year in the QLD cup, Broncos maybe. I'll be heartbroken if he is gone I hate watching such talented young men ripped away so cruely from the game they love.

what makes you think kemp is on the outer? we just brought him back

That was a quote from the article, not a post by Rob.

They won't bring in Kemp yet, even though I'd love to see it. Waiting for some match fitness and games under his belt. We are not getting updates on YY because there's nothing to update. I heard that it's coming along very slowly. Gotta be hard for the kid no doubt.

The Broncos current squad needs are thus – we lack depth at fullback and wing. With Dale Copley and Jharal Yow Yeh injured (word is it may be a career ending injury for Yow Yeh), Jordan Kahu being too green and Denan Kemp on the outer, he could easily slot in to wing with his pace and movement. Yeah it was the roar article but as some one said the club could give us a update.

The Roar is fucking retarded - Dugan "slot into the wing" for $500K/year - yeah great credibility in that idea.

LOL. Dugan will definitely not slot into the wing. He'll go to fullback and I can only assume Norman will be dumped all together. If Griffin puts Norman on the bench as a way of keeping him there... Lets just say I hope that doesn't happen.

LOL. Dugan will definitely not slot into the wing. He'll go to fullback and I can only assume Norman will be dumped all together. If Griffin puts Norman on the bench as a way of keeping him there... Lets just say I hope that doesn't happen.

Good, is anyone sad to see Norman go? Doubt it.

Griffin will drop him like a sack of shit if we sign Dugan.

Norman is lazy poison. Better he go now than we persist with him for the next 6 months.

i still lol at the people thinking big name big price wingers are a waste. having top shelf wingers, and paying them the big money they ask, is more than worth it - theyre the ones scoring half your tries. folau scored basically a try a game over his 2 years with us. in origin it was basically 'put up a bomb to folau and we either score or get a penalty for them taking him out to stop him scoring'. its a HUGE advantage. when we had sailor and tuqiri on the wings it was like having 2 extra forwards who are also try scoring machines.

i agree that we NEED to splurge on a good winger. copleys improving, but hes never going to be a prolific try scorer. neither is hoffman. we need a folau/hopoate/graham (well to an extent, he scores a lot because hes a good finisher. broncos wingers are the worst finishers in the game over the last few years).

LOL. Graham. Top Shelf. 2 things I thought I'd never see together. Ash Graham is, as you point out, a finisher. He's got the talent of a muppet, but JT has trained him so well to be where he needs to be that he scores a shitload of tries.

It flabbergasts me that Graham's name is repeatedly brought up in Origin team selection discussions too. He's Stu Kelly without the speed.

All well and good AP if you have the halves and centers to service them. When the hell does Reed pass? We need to replace him and the halves. Where are we going to get all this money for 2 halves, a center and a wing? I understand what you are saying, but it's never going to happen.

It'd be great if Kemp regained form and speed. We'd have a good finisher with some creativity as well. Plus the guy plays his heart out. And he comes at next to nothing.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.