Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

Why ......he's heading for a melt down (I knew it wouldn't be long)

It could be fun to watch. :biggrin:

Who's getting under Dave's skin?

I like chicken skin. It's tasty.

dugan is shithouse anyway. seriously he's not that good. i wouldnt even put him in the top half of hte comp. can we stop bothering with this topic

Norman is in good form, Hoffman and Hodges are unstoppable, dugan's not needed in my opinion. As of tonight's game

Yeah as I expected. No proof to back your shieet up.
Yeah you seem to know so much about him that you thought he played for Norths.
Haha you're a joke.
You're so easy to rile up sweetheart. :laugh:

Maybe you didn't understand it the first time as it was enveloped in something complex like sarcasm, but I couldn't care less about what you think, I certainly don't need to prove anything to you, and I'm not going to keep this nonsense going.
All the proof I need is the fact that Gagai was sent packing from both Redcliffe (yes the Phins, not Norths) as well as the Broncos, which supports the confidential information I have. But yeah, it must've been because they loved him!

FTR, I've always really liked Gagai and was one of the first people to ask for him to be included in the team, but I am sick and tired of your agenda. Gagai is a Knights player and this is a Broncos forum. If you want to keep wanking about him at any opportunity you get, I suggest you sign up for the Newcastle fan forum!

You're so easy to rile up sweetheart. :laugh:

Maybe you didn't understand it the first time as it was enveloped in something complex like sarcasm, but I couldn't care less about what you think, I certainly don't need to prove anything to you, and I'm not going to keep this nonsense going.
All the proof I need is the fact that Gagai was sent packing from both Redcliffe (yes the Phins, not Norths) as well as the Broncos, which supports the confidential information I have. But yeah, it must've been because they loved him!

FTR, I've always really liked Gagai and was one of the first people to ask for him to be included in the team, but I am sick and tired of your agenda. Gagai is a Knights player and this is a Broncos forum. If you want to keep wanking about him at any opportunity you get, I suggest you sign up for the Newcastle fan forum!

Stop backtracking. Great "confidential" information you have there :laugh: So great that you thought he played for Norths!
Now you trying to sound smart by dropping "Phins" :laugh:
I will post private conversations I have with the players on here by they will just deleted like always. But anyone who follows my posts over the years knows I got proof to back my shieet up. You're just full of shiiet.
I'm over talking about him.. so stop bringing him up.
I think you're the one getting worked up by throwing insults.
You know you lost the argument when you need to resort to silly things like that :thumbup1:

Last edited:

Lets move on and discuss the topic.
No, we shouldn't sign Dugan. He hasn't been that great for a couples year. Injuries/poor attitude is not something we need.
He might change his ways under an experience coach but not under a rookie coach like we have at the Broncos.
Let the Titans waste their money. Maybe we can sign Zillman off them? :glare:

I've changed my mind. Sign Dugan at all costs. If it stops that ridiculous mid game musical positions it is worth it.

Courier Mail i suggesting it is between the Dragons and the Broncos in the signing of Dugan. Also in the Courier Mail in the Out of Bounds section in the Courier Mail it said that the club is upset about being rumoured to players all the time.

Last edited:

Courier Mail i suggesting it is between the Dragons and the Broncos in the signing of Dugan. Also in the Courier Mail in the Out of Bounds section in the Courier Mail it said that the club is upset about being rumoured to players all the time.

What I found interesting in that article was the suggestion that he could spurn the dragons for the stability of the broncs. If that it is even a part of his decision process it shows at least a willingness to correct his behaviour. He could be a game breaker for us

Steve Turner was just pushed into retirement - watch the dogs make a play for dugan with their ever expanding cap.

I would be staggered if we went anywhere near this bloke, IMO it would be an admission that the coaching staff and management are very concerned about our roster.

I would be staggered if we went anywhere near this bloke, IMO it would be an admission that the coaching staff and management are very concerned about our roster.
We have put all our eggs in the Norman basket and if he signs with the eels our future roster planning will be a mess, hence even entertaining the idea of Dugan at the club. Unless Normans form dramatically improves the Broncos wont get near the eels offer.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Evander
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.