NFL 2018 Discussion

To compound this excellent week in the NFL, the 49'ers and Garoppolo have put pen to paper and Jimmy will be our QB for the next 5 years. :superhappythumbsup:

Half a decade of mediocrity, locked in.

Half a decade of mediocrity, locked in.
You're confusing wishful thinking with reality. :p

The 49'ers only go one of 2 ways... at the very top, or scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
The way we finished last season with such a young team, this QB, a huge warchest and heaps of Draft picks, we only need a bit of luck on the injury front to be right back at the top of the NFC.

Given what Jimmy G did with the dregs at WR and TE at the end of the season, if the 49ers draft well in those departments then they'll be on the way up.

Draft day motherfuckers!!!!

Who do you want your teams to go for in the first round?

Would love the packers to land Derwin James but that is a long shot and would have to move up, although would be happy with Ward, Jackson or Fitzpatrick.

I think the pats might trade up and get a QB first round. That or trade down for more picks in the second round

Browns went Mayfield 1st up.
Darnolds the better player imo

Needed a cornerback and not only got a great one but picked up a 1st round pick for 2019. Nice.

Funny day though. Both home teams beaten in OT.

I actually quite like the Rams, well balanced team.

Let’s go Rams. Pats can EAD for life.

Can't stand him, but nobody will ever come close to Bellechick. People credit Brady with everything, but to me it's Bellechick. Say what you want about cheating and such and lord knows I have said my fair share. But I can't think of a better coach in my lifetime in any sport.

With that said, C'mon Rams, you started this mess by letting the scumbags win in 01/02. End this shit.

Can't stand him, but nobody will ever come close to Bellechick. People credit Brady with everything, but to me it's Bellechick. Say what you want about cheating and such and lord knows I have said my fair share. But I can't think of a better coach in my lifetime in any sport.

With that said, C'mon Rams, you started this mess by letting the scumbags win in 01/02. End this shit.

Yep, Great coach, better cheater.

Yep, Great coach, better cheater.
It must suck to be so salty all the time.

At some point you need to give credit where he's due.

Yes - he was caught cheating years ago (even though every team was doing it), but it's not like he's cheated every year. Numbers speak for themselves.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • bazza
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • Nerd
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Browny
  • Tim K
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.