NRL Players and family members in hot water

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like Johns. He identifies things no other commentators do, and gives great insight into how halves work. He can be a funny guy too.

But I also think people are way too easily offended these days. This is the country where you call your friend a ****.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like Johns. He identifies things no other commentators do, and gives great insight into how halves work. He can be a funny guy too.

But I also think people are way too easily offended these days. This is the country where you call your friend a ****.

+1

What is this based on? A photo of Johns asleep and a report of some random women. I'd be trying to catch some sleep if I was heading back for the GF too, and there are numerous other reports Johns was not drunk.

Look, if he did something wrong, then **** him, but it's way too easy to judge these days. It seems like you just need to make any allegation, and professional sportspeople are in the wrong.

Past wrong doings aside, Johns had been good for the game since.

Johns has a contract with the Roosters. Direct conflict of interest, so he should go.

He's a derma like Freddy, I can't stand them.

Anyone got photos of the Milf?

This is going around facebook & twitter.

Looks like the 9 commentators have found Joey.

11iealc.jpg

Wow, all charges against Falloon have been thrown out.

Kennedy hearing November 11.

Facing a two year ban; he will attempt to have this year counted.

Former NRL winger Sandor Earl given four year ban for drug use

Suspended: Earl, left.

Former Canberra Raiders winger Sandor Earl has been suspended from playing in the NRL for four years.
Earl was stood down from playing on August 29, 2013 after admitting to the use of performance-enhancing drugs to treat a shoulder injury, meaning his ban will last until August 2017. He faced the anti-doping tribunal last month. The charges against Earl related between August 2, 2011 and September 12, 2011, while he was playing for the Panthers.
The Anti-Doping Tribunal was chaired by former High Court Judge Ian Callinan. Earl was found guilty of;

• use of CJC-1295 (eight violations)
  • possession of CJC-1295
  • trafficking in Somatropin
  • trafficking in Clenbuterol
  • attempted trafficking in SARMS
  • attempted trafficking in testosterone

Earl has 21 days to appeal the ruling to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. NRL head of integrity Nick Weeks said the code was "committed to eliminating performance enhancing drugs".

Former NRL winger Sandor Earl given four year ban for drug use

:lol: at committed to eliminating performance enhancing drugs.

They are only committed if it's not a 'well known' player or a team important to the NRL.

How ridiculous that he gets this suspension while Gallen and the rest of the sharks get slaps on the wrist. By the sounds of things, Earl had even less knowledge about what he was doing being illegal. He took the drugs to help his injury, where the sharks systematically took them to enhance their performance.

What a farce.

Yeah that's a load of shit, I feel super sorry for Earl.

up till this point i felt sorry for Earl but with the Clenbuterol charge which i wasnt aware of in the past it changes my view. You cann't have possession of Glen and say you don't know what it is. When a product is marked for horses it would be a kind of a give away. Players have been suspendid for it before.

up till this point i felt sorry for Earl but with the Clenbuterol charge which i wasnt aware of in the past it changes my view. You cann't have possession of Glen and say you don't know what it is. When a product is marked for horses it would be a kind of a give away. Players have been suspendid for it before.

Pretty sure the way the law is written, trafficking can mean driving the drug from one location to another.

Pretty sure the way the law is written, trafficking can mean driving the drug from one location to another.
Correct... and (some of) the drugs taken by Gallen and co were also marked for horses/animals.

Well, at least they've now convinced players that it's best to be forthcoming and honest. Sandor admitted his mistakes and told the truth and has been rewarded with leniency. Whereas those who continue to deny any improper action and have maintained silence have been rubbed out of the game. The NRL are once again showing other codes how it should be done.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Scdeac
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Mister Wright
  • Rambstien
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.