NSW team for game 3

Patten is one of the best players ever to not play Origin tbh(obv excluding NZ players).
He should of been in Origin a long time ago, he's been fantastic this year too and has been for a long time.

broncospwn said:
Patten is one of the best players ever to not play Origin tbh(obv excluding NZ players).
He should of been in Origin a long time ago, he's been fantastic this year too and has been for a long time.

Should have been in Origin a long time ago.

Why would the NSW selectors not play Hayne at fullback if Gidley is out injured??? Hayne has been there best player this series I would have thought the more he gets the ball the more dangerous he would be.

Exactly what I thought Beads. I know they were never going to drop the captain back to the bench, but Hayne should have played fullback in game 2 so I don't know why they wouldn't just switch him back there and bring in a winger.

I read the article to mean that he's just there to run as fullback for training purposes, leaving everyone else to train in the positions they will play on the night...Gidley will be playing.

LOLZ. Patten. LOLZ.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ!!!!!!!!!

I don't rate him. Safe, maybe. Good? **** no.

I repeat.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ!

He's a minor player in the Bulldogs success. He's an adequate club player, solid, but slower than me FFS.

Why on earth would you pick him when you could bring in Brett Morris, and if Gidley is out shift Hayne to fullback, Morris to the wing?

Patten is not up to Origin level IMO.

Solid club fullback, nothing more.

Agree with coxy. Patten is club level at best. Hayne would be much more dangerous at the back and bringing in Brett Morris would only strengthen the side IMO

IMO, bringing in Patten as cover for Gidley just shows the NSW selectors have absolutely no idea

Agreed - Patten is a solid, decent club player.... but he's no where near origin standard.

The Rock said:
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have him there - but you can't deny that his form this year as been above "average" for the Bulldogs. If you guys can't see how good his form has been this year then you need to get your maroon glasses off for ONCE! Dead set, Queenslander have to be the most one-eyed supporters in the world.

[icon_lol1. We're saying that one Blue (Morris) would be better than the other (Patten) and that makes us one-eyed??
fat-straws.jpg

If NSW were smart, they'd take this opportunity to bring in Morris and play him on the wing and put Hayne at fullback. If they had Cooper in the centres and the other Morris on the wing that would be their perfect backline.

How does that make us one-eyed towards Queensland though? Would it be one-eyed if we had that opinion 6 weeks from now? Ya bloody fool, Patten is obviously just a solid NRL fullback no matter which state you support!

It doesn't matter who NSW select at fullback, until the fix their biggest problem, namely their powderpuff forward pack they wont be able to beat us [icon_evillaugh

The Rock said:
It makes you one eyed because you quite clearly can't notice the talents of other players in the comp that aren't Queenslanders.

Seriously, Patten has been great this year.
Lol, but we are saying morris has been better! Thats not 1 eyed, we are just saying morris is more talented than patten.

Hey Rocky, don't you know that Patten is club level at best? icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.