Off-Season

We can't keep them all...but with Dave Donaghy at the helm, we will keep the right ones for the right price far more often than we have done for the last decade.

Also I hope B. Walters kills it at 9 or 14, and Kevie kills it at coach. What a good story that will be.

The PR department has really stepped things up in this administration. another impressive ad campaign

people keep whinging about us being a one team town ... so they've decided to step into it
This is clearly a dig at Redcliffe and I'm here for it.

This is clearly a dig at Redcliffe and I'm here for it.
You can see the influence of ikin and DD's experience in the media (I know they would not have created the ad but DD would have some input/sign off.). I like it, simple direct and memorable.

I think it is a dig at the dolphins and the nrl too. With the nrl and redcliffe dropping their region (redcliffe) to "appeal to a wider audience", the bronco's are going the opposite direction and leaning right into it and saying to Brisbane, we are still a one team town and this your team, us against the rest. Really trying to foster that sense of tribalism.

I live in NSW

All us other NSW residents watching you get torn apart for being from south of the border:

Dd0

He didn’t say he was from there, he just said he lived there.

If you’re from there, as in born there, that’s even worse!

Our captain was born in Redfern.

So clearly we're not all awful people. ....I mean, I definitely am, but I'm sure some of us are ok.

You can see the influence of ikin and DD's experience in the media (I know they would not have created the ad but DD would have some input/sign off.). I like it, simple direct and memorable.

I think it is a dig at the dolphins and the nrl too. With the nrl and redcliffe dropping their region (redcliffe) to "appeal to a wider audience", the bronco's are going the opposite direction and leaning right into it and saying to Brisbane, we are still a one team town and this your team, us against the rest. Really trying to foster that sense of tribalism.
This is a great move for marketing. We are the Broncos and this is our town. They should push this as far as possible. Brisbane on top again would show the NRL what money really looks like.

Our captain was born in Redfern.

So clearly we're not all awful people. ....I mean, I definitely am, but I'm sure some of us are ok.
I don’t know mate. I battle every day knowing my wife was born in Sydney and lived there until she was 6. It sometimes even keeps me awake at night.

And I mean, sure, she had absolutely no say in any of that, but still.

Capewell talking on 4BC said that this current Broncos squad is the fittest team he has ever seen.
Sounds good to me.
This might be more than just sprinkle talk.

Panthers style has a lot of flair..

I think the Broncos style will be a lot of effort and determination style.. you need to be more fit to counter the lack of natural ability.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Dexter
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.