[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, the likelihood is even if he is leaving they're going to ask him to wait until after the season so it's not an ongoing distraction.
Likewise Barba.

@TimGavel: Anthony Milford has dismissed speculation linking him with the Broncos . Says he will be with club next season .
@TimGavel: Milford says he isn't sure about long term . Says he phones family in Brisbane every day .
@TimGavel: Raiders forward Josh Papali says Anthony Milford isn't homesick and hopes that he stays.

For what it's worth. Gavel is ABC Canberra journo.

If we dont sign Milford or Barba next year then what...? Who do we look at next..?

Gordon Ramsay. Knows how to use a wooden spoon and has the vocabulary that Gee and Hook deserve to hear.

This is my biggest concern. We dont get either Barba or Milford and we are stuck with Hunt and god knows who at 6.

We will lack strike power, excitement and trying scoring ability.

Maybe he isn't coming then. Whats the point of a clause if both have to agree to it? Isn't that just mutually ending a contract? So his contract is no different than any other players?

You agree to doing this thing for this amount of time for this set price, unless x happens then you can chose to cease doing this thing...as long as we say you can.

Last edited:
TimGavel is making **** up

What makes you think that. I'm really starting to think we won't get him. I know [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] is usually spot on but this is all not looking good...

@TimGavel: Anthony Milford has dismissed speculation linking him with the Broncos . Says he will be with club next season .
@TimGavel: Milford says he isn't sure about long term . Says he phones family in Brisbane every day .
@TimGavel: Raiders forward Josh Papali says Anthony Milford isn't homesick and hopes that he stays.

For what it's worth. Gavel is ABC Canberra journo.

well thats just great isnt it.

well thats just great isnt it.

chin up man, something is bound to happen, our club is one of the best at planning for the future,. so im sure they do have a plan or a strategy of someone to sign :) just dont rest your hopes on Milford it might someone completely unexpected.

Chase Keary if Milford ain't coming

@TimGavel: Raiders forward Josh Papali says Anthony Milford isn't homesick and hopes that he stays..
Lets just break this down real quick.

He dismisses links to the Broncos. Will be with club next season. - That doesn't say WHICH club. The only one mentioned is Broncos, so I'm choosing to interpret it as "will be with broncos".

Phones family ER'DAY. Papali says Tony isnt' home sick. - Only one of these can be true.

Pap HOPES he stays. - HOPES.

Man, I wish papali went to the stupid Eels instead of reneging so he would keep out of Milford's ear.

We need FaithInHook to lift everyone's spirits with his infinite optimism.

The fact he's a Canberra journo

I'm not saying this journo is credible, what has me worried is the people saying its big chance whatever (1910 and Chris garry) have said nothing since all these claims from
The raiders have come out

Maybe they'll give us Robinson instead.

Calm ya farm folks. He may still be wanting to come and this is damage control from the Raiders to try and stop a media circus around it.

If he does indeed ring his parents every night I think he might come home. I am not confident at all though and I'll be just saying he isn't coming to stop myself from being disappointed if he doesnt come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ettybay
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Big Del
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • LittleDavey
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Scdeac
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.