[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see the reaction from the idiots on the Raiders forum when we sign him, haha.

This was to be expected. Milford is a star why would the raiders just sit back and let him go. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope we've got a plan B.

faithinhook is THE greatest troll ON earth. soon he will have danny weidler quoting him on channel 9! even though he has faith in GRAY haired under performing coaches, he is ok in my books. on topic, it would be quite a JOY to see millford at the broncos next year!

Brilliant! 10/10 for GoT reference.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Raiders trying to take the high road. They just look stupid IMO

Their claims about the clause makes no sense. Why would a clause inserted to allow a player to leave in case of family illness need to be mutually agreed, makes now sense.

Milford: "sorry guys I need to go, my dad had a heart attack 18 months ago, he is getting no better and I need to spend whatever remaining time we have left with him near him."

Furner: "he doesn't look that sick, nah you gotta stay"

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] do you have anything for us about this mate?

Just say we dont get Milford, what do we all think will be on the cards? would you put Barba at 5/8 or maybe even trial hoffman there or would we persist with prince. thoughts?

Just say we dont get Milford, what do we all think will be on the cards? would you put Barba at 5/8 or maybe even trial hoffman there or would we persist with prince. thoughts?
w ww

What if we don't get Barba either? I hear that Ian Lacey is looking for a gig.

we could play maranta in 5/8 i hear he is a talent.......

I wonder how many more old, retired never-weres we can name, because this joke never gets old

1910 already told us he's coming, thats good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Locky24
  • lynx000
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • Elcapitano20
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.