[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
I can see the latest post on the list screen (using ForumRunner) but when I open the thread the last post I can see is BG99 yesterday at 7:10pm.

There's no button to get to the next page after that.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It sure is. We have one of the worst education systems in the world.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What has the QLD education system got to do with Milford wanting to move to Brisbane to be with his sick Dad?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I can't help but see the irony in attempting to deny Milford a return due to family issues, when their incoming coach has taken a huge shit on his former employers and done a runner on the basis of family matters.

Whether or not the said issues of Milford are as bad as they are being played out is another story, but you'd think Stuart of all people would understand the need to have proper support networks for families, considering his actions of late.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I can't help but see the irony in attempting to deny Milford a return due to family issues, when their incoming coach has taken a huge shit on his former employers and done a runner on the basis of family matters.

Whether or not the said issues of Milford are as bad as they are being played out is another story, but you'd think Stuart of all people would understand the need to have proper support networks for families, considering his actions of late.

The Raiders are hypocrites...

they are happy to sign players sacked from other clubs (i.e Neville Costigan when he was sacked from the Broncos), but when they sack a player they want him de-registered.

They are happy to gain players and coaches through get-out clauses (i.e Ricky Stuart, Blake Ferguson, and possibly Nathan Peats if rumours are true), but refuse to allow their players to activate their own get-out clauses.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Some posts disappeared for me this morning so my education comment seems completely out of place, sorry about that. Haha

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
CANBERRA and homesick centre Anthony Milford appear headed for a bitter showdown after a last-ditch bid from new coach Ricky Stuart failed to convince the young star to return to the national capital.

Was I the only one who noticed this? Since when is Milford a centre?

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Milford
5. Yow Yeh
6. Hunt
7. Cherry-Evans

Confirmed by The Australian!

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
He played a few games for the u20s this year in the centres but it does show the quality of journalism in that article.

redbur95

redbur95

QCup Player
Feb 17, 2013
Dan Koch was the guy who wrote Lockyer's biography.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
So what does this mean?
Is he coming? Is he staying?
Oh, the suspense!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 39
M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
The retweet of Digby Ioane tweet a couple of weeks ago is the issue

Tony Milford retweeted
@digbyioane
I don't need a girlfriend, its the money I'm chasing....

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Ah, the dulcet tones of Tony Yayo

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The retweet of Digby Ioane tweet a couple of weeks ago is the issue

Tony Milford retweeted
@digbyioane
I don't need a girlfriend, its the money I'm chasing....

i'm not so sure it is about the money, he'll get the same amount at the Raiders if he chooses to stay ... i doubt the Broncos would make him their highest paid player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.