Not open for further replies.
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
The retweet of Digby Ioane tweet a couple of weeks ago is the issue

Tony Milford retweeted
@digbyioane
I don't need a girlfriend, its the money I'm chasing....

That's Digby being a smart arse as he likes to be and Milford playing along, if you browse over previous tweets you'd see he has done it before as well.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Armed with a get-out clause, Milford asked for a release from the Raiders six weeks ago to return to Brisbane next year to care for Halo, who had a heart attack 18 months ago. Reports have suggested Milford may backflip on seeking a release, but Ayoub said his client had not indicated he wanted to remain in Canberra.
"As it stands, Anthony has asked for a release and that has not changed," Ayoub said.
"Whether that changes or not is something we will all find out in the near future.
"The coach matters in nine out of 10 situations, so it was important for Anthony to meet Ricky. He now has a good appreciation for the type of person Ricky is and the care he has for his players.
"But the clause was inserted there for a purpose. Anthony will make a decision sooner rather than later and it won't suit everybody."

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

the first part of the article is BS that we already have read about(actually come to think about it, so is the stuff i quoted) about ricky visiting the Milford family

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Who cares anymore, just decide and we all move on.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I guess every player wants to be coached by the best, and Ricky Stuart is easily the best at giving up.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Ricky: Boys we're gonna build something special here over the next few years. Except you, you and you, you're all fired.

Milford: how do you know Sticky, you won't even be here after one.

Ricky: why you little!!

Paul White: Broncos would like to announce the signing of exciting Raiders back, Anthony Milford!

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
Sproj surely Hook being around is even less likely, he was so close to getting the sack this year, another poor year and its guaranteed

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yep and with the squad he has next year, if we don't perform, he should be sacked!!

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Sproj surely Hook being around is even less likely, he was so close to getting the sack this year, another poor year and its guaranteed

You've been reading too many forums. All I heard was an endorsement from Paul White and the players. We are not a club in revolt, our culture is stronger than that. You blokes have replaced one dysfunctional coach with another, and the players are still not happy.

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
You're just jealous cause Hook won't give up :P

True, maybe we should get a senior player to speak out about him... and then fine him of course... I mean if he wants to bring the club disrepute he needs to at least take his shirt off

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013

Close to getting the sack by us here on the forums, not so close by Paul White.

Another poor season and he is in trouble, especially as it will start to coincide with his contract being up.

Really though, there are not many coaches that arent in danger of getting the boot after a poor season.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
If the CEOs brother and someone who half the board changed their nappy as kid can be sacked Hook can, the Chairman had said he'd need to lose 30 in a row, players were defending him and we'd never sacked a coach in our history. Don't give up hope

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
If the CEOs brother and someone who half the board changed their nappy as kid can be sacked Hook can, the Chairman had said he'd need to lose 30 in a row, players were defending him and we'd never sacked a coach in our history. Don't give up hope

I'm sorry, I don't understand this at all

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

I've had another read of this, and I think I get what you're saying, Punctuation helps ,maybe you were in a hurry.
I for one want Hook to stay .I like him. so there.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Concurred!! Concurred sounds so much better than agreed, you have to admit!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
My sauces tell me that Milford will be asking for a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.