[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Guys. Not sure if this is really relevant OR not, but, Anthony is still lingering around down here at Inala. Ok, I know hes family here, but, surely at this time of the off season he would be lazin about on a beach in Thailand with the rest of the boys havin fun. Why is HE still in Brisbane/inala ?! Anyways, something to think about for the rest of the afternoon, right? I am going for a walk again soon to see if I can get another photo of him and his boys. Ciao for now.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Guys. Not sure if this is really relevant OR not, but, Anthony is still lingering around down here at Inala. Ok, I know hes family here, but, surely at this time of the off season he would be lazin about on a beach in Thailand with the rest of the boys havin fun. Why is HE still in Brisbane/inala ?! Anyways, something to think about for the rest of the afternoon, right? I am going for a walk again soon to see if I can get another photo of him and his boys. Ciao for now.
is that on cabbage cam FIH?

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012

like barbs (the only player that recently signed with us whilst contracted) [not including tasi]. He was totally after the money all 350k that was so much more than the $350k the dogs were offering.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

You have to get one in the first place to get another one. :001_rolleyes:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the problem we have is no-one knows the wording of the clause in Milfords contract ... all we do know, is that it relates to his fathers health.

all we have is media speculation, about the wording of the clause.

for all we know the word "deteriorates" doesn't appear in the clause - I actually think that it might be likely that the clause doesn't say "deteriorates" because Milford's manager would never have allowed his client to say that his fathers health has improved. because by saying that (with the word "deteriorates" in the clause, it cuts Milford legs out from him.

and if the word "deteriorates" is not in the get-out clause, then that may be why there appears to be so much grey area ATM, and why both parties have reportedly consulted lawyers about their rights

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
I have been informed by two sources I cant reveal that this is a done deal.We will have to wait and see if they are right.I personally hope so

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
I have been informed by two sources I cant reveal that this is a done deal.We will have to wait and see if they are right.I personally hope so
Whether its a done deal yet or not it will be soon enough. I'm guessing will be announced on Nov 1st when talks are actually allowed to begin.

Get ready guys you are about to get a young player who could develop into an all time great, he showed his long kicking and passing was better than I thought and his running game and instincts are incredible, he'll be a much better player than Barba. Will be interesting how the team gels though without a strong organiser unless Hunt develops that ability.

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
I tend to agree regarding the announcement

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Yeah wasn't sure if it was going to evantuat but the longer it has been dragging out, the more likely he is going to sign with us be it 2015 or next year. I think dce will be 2015 and maybe brenko or eedrick Lee .

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

On a scale of 1-100, 1 being you just made this up yourself, 100 being you're Anthony Milford, how reliable are your sources?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
His point of feeling entitled to players works both ways though, just because someone is from Brisbane doesn't mean Broncos should feel entitled to them if they haven't put any work into them and ignored them when they were juniors. That sort of attitude delivered the Logan area to the Raiders and a few schools up here that begged the Broncos for assistance but got ignored but once they signed with the Raiders the broncos were all over them whinging and asking why they signed with the Raiders. (Lol if that made sense).

Gordie could've said Titans, Warriors or Cowboys and would've been just as idiotic, none of those have the same sort of league playing population which is why Brisbane can easily accommodate another club, it's too big for Broncos to look after themselves and they don't.

Gordie has his own agendas just like Kent.

Ahhhh you mean like the Raiders have done their whole history? Stealing the best players from Qld for no effort- Meninga, Belcher, Jackson, Walters, Walters, Coyne, Backo and Hoffman.

Souths merged with Logan and delivered the area to the Raiders. Broncos have done better out of their deal with Dolphins then Raiders have done out of Logan. You can't have every feeder club.

Name the schools the Broncos ignored?

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
On a scale of 1-100, 1 being you just made this up yourself, 100 being you're Anthony Milford, how reliable are your sources?
Unfortunately that is unknown and yet to be determined. Only thing I can guarantee. Is I didn't make it up.
First time I have received info from them

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
There was no ARL team in Qd back then and that's hardly their whole history 1910.

As for schools I've already named 1, I'll leave the rest to your knowledge of local league, which ones up here are aligned to the Raiders?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
There was no ARL team in Qd back then and that's hardly their whole history 1910.

As for schools I've already named 1, I'll leave the rest to your knowledge of local league, which ones up here are aligned to the Raiders?

Not sure what relevance the presence of a team in the Sydney comp has. Your club's best ever players are still stolen and never developed and nothing has changed. How many guys from Canberra in your side?

One so your big claim is wrong- again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • sooticus
  • Dexter
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Shane Tronc
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • maddo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Horseheadsup
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.