[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt will be there unless we get DCE, he'll have atleast 1 year to prove himself while Taylor is in NYC/QCup..If he goes great in 2014 or if Taylor falters, he'll be there 2015 too.

Good looking lineup except for Hunt at #7, he won't be there. Not sure about Jack Reed's future either. Now if we can get a decent coach to look after these guys, then we might be in business.
Reed just signed for 4 years, Griffin sees him as a long time first grader.

I made the observation last year about him being homesick........and then I started sending Anthony anonymous postcards of Brisbane.
evilgrin0039.gif

It's finally paid off.....

Great news IF true !!!!!

anim_partyblower.gif

Perhaps if you hadn't included the nude selfies, he'd have come sooner. Dick.

Im fucking jizzing right now, ****, this is so good if it's happening, Milford is going to be a fucking gun

Was it much? I half filled a cup...

I honestly can't use the words I want to when I ask you why you think Glenn is a better option in the centres instead of Reed. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually think Hoffman is a long term solution at centre but agreed re Glenn, although it seems it was an accident

Our defense wouldn't be great but it's not like Prince has much more over Milford. Besides, if we score off every set we only have to defend the time we're forced to kick off to start a half!

I'm tipping Prince and Hunt to click actually. Nothing to do with defence, just felt like throwing that in.

Reed just signed for 4 years, Griffin sees him as a long time first grader.

I can see him being moved into the 2nd row in the next season or 2

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

By the way, is Milford a Broncos junior, or just another Raider plucked from Logan?

He is a Raider picked out of Logan. I would fucking love to get Anthony Milford to the Broncos he is a star in the making but needs to dodge the second year syndrome.

I don't see Hook as a long term first grade coach though. Reed is a good player but the likes of Kahu or Oates might surpass him.
True, I can't confidently say that Oates may not get in ahead of Reed, even Kahu might, all depends on how Reed plays next year.

This is just as important as any big signing :winky:

Absolutely, u can bring in all the quality signings u want but it will not work without a decent leader, he needs to go, the sooner the better. Broncos will never win a premiership with his basic and simplistic coaching methods.

Sounds like Badel is just putting two and two together.

He's learned that Milford's family isn't moving to Canberra so Anthony will return to Brisbane.

I'm not sure if it will be that straight forward.

Do you guys think DCE and Milford will work together in the halves?

fucking oath

DCE won't be happening if we get Milford. We will be lucky if we even get Milford

1. Ben Barba
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Cory Oates
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh / Jordan Kahu
6. Ben Hunt
7. Anthony Milford
8. Martin Kennedy
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Matt Gillett
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Alex Glenn
15. Ben Hannant
16. Jack Reed
17. Mitchell Dodds
Starting side 2014 please please please :biggrin::loool::thumbup1:

Last edited:
Good looking lineup except for Hunt at #7, he won't be there. Not sure about Jack Reed's future either. Now if we can get a decent coach to look after these guys, then we might be in business.

What is wrong with hunt and reed

Yeah baby! If we got Milford and Barba. I think we become a real threat. Now we just need to grab Smith and DCE and we'll be the best team in the land again!

Milford is a perfect fit. Hook focuses on the basics so if we get Milford we have a player who will just play what's in front of him. Hunt and Milford could be quite a handy combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.