[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah baby! If we got Milford and Barba. I think we become a real threat. Now we just need to grab Smith and DCE and we'll be the best team in the land again!

You have heard of the salary cap right?

You have heard of the salary cap right?

But if we punt all of the dud players from our squad and given the salary and cap and marquee player allowance we can fit all them in.

Milford at halfback and Hunt at 5/8 would be sensational !!!

Add Barba at the back and there's a pretty lethal attacking combination.

Let's all cross our fingers then

The ONLY reason I'm a little bit confident is that the bloke who started the Martin Kennedy rumour also said something about a "young Canberra spine" player, he was correct about MK, let's hope he was correct about Tony.

The ONLY reason I'm a little bit confident is that the bloke who started the Martin Kennedy rumour also said something about a "young Canberra spine" player, he was correct about MK, let's hope he was correct about Tony.

EDIT: Avoiding word filter/Unsourced article.

Don't make up quotes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mole reckons he spoke with Sam ayoub and he said Milford is going nowhere

Slippery Sam cannot be believed.

True, these guys put out every rumour they here, sooner or later one of them will be correct much like the strike rate on BHQ.

its hilarious, I wonder if news centres will pick it up again lol

Easy to see why they wanted to bolster the props now. To give Milford and hopefully Barba room to move

I love all this winning premierships dreams. As the great Mr. Wolf said," Well gentlemen, let's not start sucking each others d!cks just yet, there's still work to be done,"

The three halves everyone is salivating over are all still under contract for another year. I would pick Milford and ahead of Barba and DCE over either. Still they are all far from being done and dusted and remember there is a salary cap which will prohibit multiple major signings.

This is a real chance of happening but it could be just another dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • broncs30
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.