[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at my instagram newsfeed, and came across Josh Papalli liking Milford picture, Interesting thing is, the pic is of 2pac (I think) and it says, "Don't believe everything you hear, Real eyes, realize, real lies" ..... Doesn't look good.

its true that Tupac had an obsession with hiding Machiavellian philosophies through out his art, and it could be possible a 19 year old rookie rugby league player is using similar tactics to send out secret messages to his instagram followers warning them about false stories of a team transfer.

Or it could be a young islander kid who likes rap music and thought the 'real eyes' 'realise' 'real lies' play on words was cool, and that it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with his career.

Its hard to know which is more likely...:001_rolleyes:

its true that Tupac had an obsession with hiding Machiavellian philosophies through out his art, and it could be possible a 19 year old rookie rugby league player is using similar tactics to send out secret messages to his instagram followers warning them about false stories of a team transfer.

Or it could be a young islander kid who likes rap music and thought the 'real eyes' 'realise' 'real lies' play on words was cool, and that it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with his career.

Its hard to know which is more likely...:001_rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure it's option A although I'd be very happy to be wrong, it just seems all too convenient that he'd post that the same day that the Broncos article is published.

In which case we should start a few more rumours, especialy since our "signings" so far have not come from the rumours threads.

How about: The Mole's mate Ratty has posted on twatter that Minichiello is close to signing with the Broncos.... that would be great! We would have the Count and the Prince!

Of course, their contracts would have grandfather clauses

yeah I'm not sold on Milford coming. He looks pretty happy were he his though I do love a good rumour so how about this, sj or Locke are coming.

Milford might not be coming but I find it hard to believe Wallace and Prince would be moved on leaving just Hunt for next year unless something was in the air

Milford might not be coming but I find it hard to believe Wallace and Prince would be moved on leaving just Hunt for next year unless something was in the air

Exactly, the supposed facts at the moment completely do not add up. Surely Gee can not be so stupid and dumb as to base the entire halves strategy for next year on a young homesick player who is probably a 50% chance (or maybe slightly more) of returning. Unless the contingency plan was for one of Prince or Wallace to be in the halves if the Milford deal fell through?? Makes no sense.

Good some of these guys had me worried

After the image posted on Anthony's instagram, I can't see him leaving Canberra.

Good some of these guys had me worried

Splint, I trust what NoPatience had said and with his connections, I think the intel is solid. Let's not forget Gee Gee is a seasoned and skillful negotiator. From some of the reports I've heard about the guy, he can be very persuasive and a real charmer. A flash of that cheeky smile of his and Milford is as good as ours in my opinion. Anyways guys, lets sit back, cross our fingers and let Gee Gee work his magic.

I'm pretty sure it's option A although I'd be very happy to be wrong, it just seems all too convenient that he'd post that the same day that the Broncos article is published.

I disagree. it sounds more like a typical posting by a kid on social media. I'm not much older than him and my facebook wall is littered with this kind of pointless images. The timing is a little odd but I think you are looking too deep into it.

I have no idea if he's coming to us or not but I don't think this picture is evidence.

For those that haven't seen it, this was the image posted on Milford's instagram this afternoon. No doubt he's a young man who happens to be a fan of Tupac (hence why he chose this image) but the message seems pretty cut and dry to me. Will say it again though, I'm really hoping I'm wrong.

Attachments

• AsZiRbtCIAAixij.jpg
    AsZiRbtCIAAixij.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 69
I'm going to remain sceptical too until we hear something more concrete.

Would be a fantastic signing if we do land him.

He's a fan of Tupac? Now I want him in Brisbane even more!

I'm going to remain skeptical much like BP because this signing would be so huge and I can't see Canberra letting him go without a massive fight.

I've got to admit, I'd feel better if he had a Dr Dre pic instead.

Partially because Chronic by Dr Dre is awesome, and the only rap album I've ever liked.

Like Penrith, the Broncos are already planning for next season and Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford are set to be their first-choice halves.Milford is likely to exercise a get-out clause in his Canberra Raiders contract to return to Brisbane so he can care for his ill father in Inala.
The deal could be formalised as early as this week.

I'd love for something to be formalised this week. Lets hope this rumor becomes reality.

Funny Saturday none of you had a clue now you're all experts.

The clause was inserted by the Raiders to involve any Qld Side so yes it was compassionate of them once his dad got sick.

Gee was always flying to Canberra today for talks and paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.