[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mole reckons he spoke with Sam ayoub and he said Milford is going nowhere

Typical negotiating BS by the agent. That actually means that he is likely to be here, but they want to get as much $$ as possible. In contrast, saying that Smith is considering coming here means he's likely to stay with the Storm but again, maximising the $$ they'll have to pay him.

I'd be willing to pay Milford whatever he wants, he's worth the risk.

can you please stop making **** up

I've just discovered the negative rep button :thumbup1:

I hope Barba and Milford are released on compassionate grounds.

Last edited:
There's no compassionate about Milford's release, he has a get out clause.

If Barba doesn't get a release, there's a very high chance he will walk away.

I'd be willing to pay Milford whatever he wants, he's worth the risk.

Alec, pal I'm inclined to agree with your assessment. This kid, according to those in the know, has the potential to go onto representative honors. I have heard some even say he could one day wear the green and gold.

Just on a side/or related note, I am a subscriber to one of the under 20's players Instagram feed. There was a quote on there last night (which has now been deleted mind you) that Andrew Gee set off last night on a 17 hour drive to speak personally with Milford today in Canberra. The word is that Gee Gee was unable to get a late flight and so decided to make the road trip instead. Apparently the leaked Sunday Mail article had spooked Gee Gee and he was fearful of another Inglis fiasco occurring.

I can't vouch for the validity of this development but I've no reason to doubt the player. Make of it what you will.

I am a subscriber to one of the under 20's players Instagram feed. There was a quote on there last night (which has now been deleted mind you) that Andrew Gee set off last night on a 17 hour drive to speak personally with Milford today in Canberra. The word is that Gee Gee was unable to get a late flight and so decided to make the road trip instead. Apparently the leaked Sunday Mail article had spooked Gee Gee and he was fearful of another Inglis fiasco occurring.

I can't vouch for the validity of this development but I've no reason to doubt the player. Make of it what you will.

hanibal-l-431x300.jpg

I've seen talk of Milford and Barba not being able to work well together around the traps. I can't see why they couldn't develop a great understanding if we got both of them.

Alec, pal I'm inclined to agree with your assessment. This kid, according to those in the know, has the potential to go onto representative honors. I have heard some even say he could one day wear the green and gold.

He's already captain of the Queensland Under-20s. If that doesn't say "future rep player", nothing does.

He'll never even make the NSW side.

Debatable but if he was a NSW he would be certainly on the radar. He played very well in the under 20's Origin and was one of the Queenslanders most dangerous players.

I was just making a joke. :blushing:

Was looking at my instagram newsfeed, and came across Josh Papalli liking Milford picture, Interesting thing is, the pic is of 2pac (I think) and it says, "Don't believe everything you hear, Real eyes, realize, real lies" ..... Doesn't look good.

I've seen talk of Milford and Barba not being able to work well together around the traps. I can't see why they couldn't develop a great understanding if we got both of them.

That's cause there's a whole bunch of retards thinking we'd play them both in the halves.

Ben Hunt is the forgotten man, it's not his fault though cause his longest stint in the halves has been 4 games before our dumbass coach puts Wallace back in there.

Was looking at my instagram newsfeed, and came across Josh Papalli liking Milford picture, Interesting thing is, the pic is of 2pac (I think) and it says, "Don't believe everything you hear, Real eyes, realize, real lies" ..... Doesn't look good.

Yeah I've seen that. It makes me think he ain't coming.

Yeah I've seen that. It makes me think he ain't coming.

In which case we should start a few more rumours, especialy since our "signings" so far have not come from the rumours threads.

How about: The Mole's mate Ratty has posted on twatter that Minichiello is close to signing with the Broncos.... that would be great! We would have the Count and the Prince!

Of course, their contracts would have grandfather clauses

Last edited:
Damn it! After watching him play last night the kids got a massive future so I was praying that it was all true but the instagram pic seems to confirm otherwise (albeit cryptically).

There are Bronco's rumours flying around all over the place at the moment, some people's feelings are gonna get hurt soon...

...oops too late :(

Really, the closest we got was last year before Papalii convinced him to stay.

I'm moving on from this rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.