[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, some of us just think he needs to grow a set rather then hide behind obscure posts on Instagram.. Oh and learn to tackle.. And no that's not just since the Bronco's thing.. It's been an issue of his for some time..

Well given the effort against the Storm I'd say he wasn't the only raider's player needing to worry about their defence then.

cos the raiders don't get into slanging matches, they never do. especially via the media.
we actually put player welfare above business gains, maybe silly from a financial perspective but certainly not embarrassing
Do you actually read the stuff you write? Worse yet, do you actually understand it? :scared:

Please look up the word "delusion" on the dictionary.

Do you actually read the stuff you write? Worse yet, do you actually understand it? :scared:

what part of my post was delusional? seems you're the only one confused around here.

you asked why there was no response so i told you. you know sfa about the raiders mate.

Last edited:
sorry i should have been more specific. sam ayoub and mumma milford are
Nah I'd say its more related to the Canberra fans who seem to think its ok to make claims such as painting his Mother as a monster out to destroy their club when shes done nothing of the sort.

Well given the effort against the Storm I'd say he wasn't the only raider's player needing to worry about their defence then.
You are not wrong, there were more gaps found on Sunday than when the Toowoomba High-school smiled for the year photos..

In BGs defence he is right in regards to the Raiders keeping things in house rather than playing it in the media, always have be it contracts or disputes. I won't say it's for players welfare or not but there's no point fighting Ayoub through the press pushing Milford further away

You are not wrong, there were more gaps found on Sunday than when the Toowoomba High-school smiled for the year photos..

Yeah Campese and McCrone sure racked up a lot of mistackles between themselves alone.

Nah I'd say its more related to the Canberra fans who seem to think its ok to make claims such as painting his Mother as a monster out to destroy their club when shes done nothing of the sort.

no one said that. it seems to me she's bent the truth for her own gain, which is a lie

no one said that. it seems to me she's bent the truth for her own gain, which is a lie

Originally Posted by BG99
instead the courier mail rain some sob story about how mum wants her little boy home and the big bad raiders won't let him

"The Raiders are a great club and we are very appreciative that they have given him such a great opportunity, but we want him home"

Yeap thats a woman out to paint the Raiders out as the bad guys.

thats not a lie you're right... not what i was talking about what concerns me is statements like this;

Asked if he would like to see his son return home, Halo said: "Yes, I would. I miss him very much. I am getting better with my heart, but I hope he one day comes home." his heart is getting better is it?? then why the big rush???
then these;

"If Anthony does decide to go to the Broncos, we will fully support him. We can't just have him away from us all the time. As parents, we want him home where the family is.''

"For us, it's better to have Anthony home," Marietta said.
"We will support him with whichever club he plays with, but we feel as a family he would be better off with us"
it is obvious they want him at the broncos, for reasons other than his fathers health, which according to him is improving, so they are lies.

"We told the doctor we are moving to Canberra and he wasn't happy about it all. He said Halo has check-ups every week and he is not to miss any appointments and he shouldn't even fly to Canberra to watch Anthony play"
then there's this little gem. say what you want about canberra, but there's plenty of very good doctors that would be more than happy to do weekly check ups. this line is complete BS.

hopefully that clears up a few things...

ok, so you're bagging the kid's mum? you're all class

i'm not bagging her. just reporting my interpretation of what's been said.
anyways since when is bagging someones mum poor form

Yes.......Canberra are shunts if they stand in the way of a young man reuniting with his family, who obviously miss him dearly.

thats not a lie you're right... not what i was talking about what concerns me is statements like this;

Asked if he would like to see his son return home, Halo said: "Yes, I would. I miss him very much. I am getting better with my heart, but I hope he one day comes home." his heart is getting better is it?? then why the big rush???
then these;

"If Anthony does decide to go to the Broncos, we will fully support him. We can't just have him away from us all the time. As parents, we want him home where the family is.''

"For us, it's better to have Anthony home," Marietta said.
"We will support him with whichever club he plays with, but we feel as a family he would be better off with us"
it is obvious they want him at the broncos, for reasons other than his fathers health, which according to him is improving, so they are lies.

"We told the doctor we are moving to Canberra and he wasn't happy about it all. He said Halo has check-ups every week and he is not to miss any appointments and he shouldn't even fly to Canberra to watch Anthony play"
then there's this little gem. say what you want about canberra, but there's plenty of very good doctors that would be more than happy to do weekly check ups. this line is complete BS.

Butt = hurt.

Hopefully that clears up a few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mr Fourex
  • Gaz
  • Redux
  • Stix
  • Redfern_1980
  • Manofoneway
  • mrtij
  • Dexter
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.