[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
the proof is in the pudding my friend. real eyes, realize, real lies.

speaking of pudding!! i'm starved!! been fun guys but i need some dinner, maybe see ya tmrw night ;)

ok so you have no proof, you are just assuming they have done the wrong thing.

they way you are acting gives every Raiders fan a bad name. you can't go around accusing people and organizations of wrong doing without proof. and the Broncos saying publicly that they think Milford is a talented player or that they are interested in his services is not PROOF. it isn't even against the rules for Broncos management to contact Milfords management and express their interest in his services once he is off contract.

So if you have any actual proof, and i'm talking hard evidence, not that THINK they have broken the rules, then lets hear it.

/rant

the proof is in the pudding my friend. real eyes, realize, real lies.

speaking of pudding!! i'm starved!! been fun guys but i need some dinner, maybe see ya tmrw night ;)

Ah cool so you have no proof, that's what I thought.

No point in trying to have a reasonable conversation with some of these idiot Raiders supporters. Fact is their not happy about the best up and coming player in the NRL wanting to leave their club and come to ours. Their all angry and want to blame somebody. That somebody is the Broncos and all its supporters.

I’m confident we would not have done anything that is illegal or immoral. I don’t see the point in entertaining these morons anymore.

AND BRONCOS FOR LIFE BABY :thumbup1:

Last edited:
No point in trying to have a reasonable conversation with some of these idiot Raiders supporters. Fact is their not happy about the best up and coming player in the NRL wanting to leave their club and come to ours. Their all angry and want to blame somebody. That somebody is the Broncos and all its supporters.

I’m confident we would not have done anything that is illegal or immoral. I don’t see the point in entertaining these morons anymore.

Anymore entertainment would be science anymore. :winky:

Come on mate if going to call people idiots and morons at least get your spelling right ;)

does any of you genuinely believe there's been no involvement from the broncos??

All we know is someone alerted the Courier Mail more than 4 weeks ago and in turn one reporter contacted the Broncos, let them know and pushed them to follow it up and then they became involved. Word could only have come from manager, Milford family, or a leak within the Raiders organization. I would doubt the the third optionl unless an Ex player knew and had an axe to grind

The original clause was inserted for a reason. Obviously Milford knew on some level he may have to move back to Brisbane. I don't think the Broncos are being crafty or sneaky or anything. Obviously we want Milford, and obviously the Raiders are frustrated at the possibility of losing one of the best up and comers in the competition, but it would never have been an issue if he didn't have that exit clause in his contract.

I actually like the Raiders a lot, so I can definitely sympathise with you guys if he does move on.

Last edited:

No need for this mate. Keep it civil...

That sums the whole thing up perfectly. Raiders where my team pre-2008, still have a soft spot for all the brilliant Queenslanders they fostered over the decades. Sometimes shit just happens. You never know, we could end up without either Barba or Milford yet. It's all just speculation so far.
Very true.

I don't like the Raiders as much anymore though. They've been screwing with my POTS...

I agree, it does suck to lose your own talent. It's like how we developed Hunt to be one of the best fullbacks in the game only for the AFL to jump right in and offer him a ridiculous amount of money. It's not the same situation but it always sucks to lose a player you've developed.

This I totally understand and have said as much in this thread well before you joined. As Broncos fans we relate, trust me!

I hear what you're saying guys ....and I agree with you that losing Corey Norman after all the effort the club put in was a huge disappointment.

I hear what you're saying guys ....and I agree with you that losing Corey Norman after all the effort the club put in was a huge disappointment.

On Norman were you guys spewing that signing the has been Prince cost you Norman, at the time everyone but Bronco fans seemed to know he was a massive signing mistake, most losses ever for an NRL player. That would've made me bitter towards management that monumental screw up.

It could be worse. It could've been Maranta!

On Norman were you guys spewing that signing the has been Prince cost you Norman, at the time everyone but Bronco fans seemed to know he was a massive signing mistake, most losses ever for an NRL player. That would've made me bitter towards management that monumental screw up.

Wot?

Can you repeat that in English instead of Canberrian....?

Prince pushed out Norman, therefore he was an excellent signing. I know everyone outside of the Broncos has huge wraps on Norman but I don't, I could not be any happier that he's gone.

Nah mate, and to be honest I still don't regret it. Prince came really cheap at a time we needed someone with an ounce of creativity in the halves.

It allowed Norman to move to fullback, where he definitely proved his heart doesn't get anywhere near measuring up to his talent.
It allowed management to finally decide to open doors to recruiting, and possibly snare Milford and Barba as well as Martin Kennedy, which will bolster our ranks where it matters: Fullback, halves and Prop. Hopefully Hunt goes on to prove his worth as the 2008 U20's player of the year (when your juniors won the comp against us... :001_unsure:).

Don't get me wrong, we would love a quality winger as well if Yow Yeh doesn't recover enough to get back to the level he was at. Any idea if Edrick Lee has a clause in his contract? :tongue_smilie:

Last edited:

Are you serious..? Every single Broncos fan on here was jumping for joy when Norman signed with the Eels. He has no heart, he is a ball hog and I never want to see him in a Broncos jersey again. Normans best game was he debut. From then on it was all down hill.

LOL to the Eels who will have Norman and Sandow next year on 1mil + a year between them. Norman and Sandow = Worst halves combo in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Russell Coight
  • Locky24
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrtij
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • upthebroncs
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Ondi
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Skyblues87
  • phoenix
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.