[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRRQELCCcAAkS9L.jpg:large

Was confirmed on the radio Halo is down in Canberra will be traveling to the game to watch and his mum is also going down next week.

Surely you don't believe that...
No Harry, I don't- merely reiterating that it was another done deal that somehow unravelled.
After saying that negotiations would be kept in house after previous debacles, the Milford and Barbara sagas are again played out in public.

Was confirmed on the radio Halo is down in Canberra will be traveling to the game to watch and his mum is also going down next week.

Understandable... Probably one of their last chances to see their son play in line green

No Harry, I don't- merely reiterating that it was another done deal that somehow unravelled.
After saying that negotiations would be kept in house after previous debacles, the Milford and Barbara sagas are again played out in public.

Phew. Had me worried there for a second. I actually know someone who did believe it......I don't talk to him about football much anymore.

Don't worry guys there's always lachlan maranta to fill the void...

Not sure if its due to the poor Qld education system or just can't read through the tears but it wasn't White saying it was confidential it was Furner

Yeah [MENTION=8374]Bushman[/MENTION] I misread that and made a mistake, it happens and at least I can admit it. I'm sure you and your big talking mates at the GH will be no where to be seen if Milford does leave

Last edited:

Raiders flew him down? And if so would it count in the cap if the Raiders start flying them around just to keep Milford?

Well well, look at that. One article with Don beating his chest up and the Faders true colours come out and they're suddenly arrogant pricks again.

Furner's all class taking a swipe at the Broncos position on the ladder, forgetting there's still 5 games to go...
If we are ahead of them on the ladder at the end of the season and sign up Milford, there will be mass suicides in Canberra!

Well well, look at that. One article with Don beating his chest up and the Faders true colours come out and they're suddenly arrogant pricks again.

Furner's all class taking a swipe at the Broncos position on the ladder, forgetting there's still 5 games to go...
If we are ahead of them on the ladder at the end of the season and sign up Milford, there will be mass suicides in Canberra!

In true Canberra fashion if they do finish above us they will get drunk and wind up sacking a player afterwards.

In true Canberra fashion if they do finish above us they will get drunk and wind up sacking a player afterwards.

And if they don't it will be all the broncos fault for what they are doing to Milford, cos apparently he wants to be a raider for life... It's just that this quote has been heard by no one other than don furner, which seems odd...

And if they don't it will be all the broncos fault for what they are doing to Milford, cos apparently he wants to be a raider for life... It's just that this quote has been heard by no one other than don furner, which seems odd...

Not true, it was posted on his FB a few weeks ago

Not true, it was posted on his FB a few weeks ago
Why aren't you complaining about News ltd. now? Suddenly they're credible? :001_rolleyes:

I love how the manager seems to cop all the hatred from raiders fans as if ayoub is somehow dictating to poor tony which club hes going to sign with. The reality is Ayoub like all managers work on the behalf of their client, not the other way round. Tony has directed ayoub to get him a release because that is what tony wants, hes not a puppet.

I love how the manager seems to cop all the hatred from raiders fans as if ayoub is somehow dictating to poor tony which club hes going to sign with. The reality is Ayoub like all managers work on the behalf of their client, not the other way round. Tony has directed ayoub to get him a release because that is what tony wants, hes not a puppet.

Haha exactly this.

I'm not taking the piss here but I honestly think 90% of the raiders fans think this is what's going on.

Milford: Sam I'm loving it here at the raiders and want to stay here my whole career, how are we going with my extension? I'm keen to sign on for as long as they will have me.

Ayoub: No, your leaving the raiders and playing for the broncos next year.

Tony: what? No please mr Sam I want to stay, I love it here.

Ayoub: I said no your going, and you'll keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Painin the Haas
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • Manlyman
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.