[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he could also be flying down to Canberra because he is a secret agent that has uncovered that Kevin Rudd has close connections to to North Korea and needs to take him out before Rudd launches an attack on Australia using our own military. This heart disease was all a front to concede his true identity... That could also be the reason

Way to warn them.....dickhead. *makes call on shoe phone*

the Raiders have said that they will definitely not be releasing Milford; that the get out clause needs to be mutually agreed to (and they wont agree); they've asked the NRL for assistance in stopping Milford leaving and they are planning on extending his contract at seasons end.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

They can dig their heels in all they like. They aren't going to chest thump that clause out of existence.

Yeah, he won't be here next year for sure.

Furner is such a dick though. Yeah yeah mate we get the raiders are probably gonna be in the finals, how many fucking times can you say it

I was very positive he was going to the broncs but this development has given me a bit more hope of him staying

All he has to do is get injuried & then post a photo of himself on a rooftop drinking Cruisers.

Canberra will have to sack him, they set a precedent with Dugan.

Last edited:
Meh, we'll just sign him for 2015 then :cool:

They can dig their heels in all they like. They aren't going to chest thump that clause out of existence.

There saying they have asked the NRL to ensure he plays out his current contract...

if I was Milford and my manager put a get out clause in a contract that i was unable to activate when i needed to, he would not be my manager much longer

Meh, we'll just sign him for 2015 then :cool:

does Furner really think by forcing Milford to stay in Canberra away from his sick father, is going to make Milford want sign a new contract with them...

Personally, i think it would be sooooo funny if the NRL after reading the "get out clause" tell the Raiders they have no choice but to let him go :loool:

Last edited:
if I was Milford and my manager put a get out clause in a contract that i was unable to activate when i needed to, he would not be my manager much longer

The Raiders are just being arseholes, if his family lived on the GC or Penrith etc, they would honour the clause.

How's his form taking a crack at the Broncos having too much time on our hands because we won't make the finals. **** I hope we do now and Canberra doesn't just to piss that stupid dick off. News flash mate. Canberra are fucking hopeless away from home and are no chance of beating anyone in the finals away from home. Oh and last time I checked they got beaten by 60+ points. People in glass houses....

Anyway let them be dicks about it. If I was Milford I'd say no worries ill just sit out the season in Brisbane and then play on in 2015. Wouldn't to the Raiders recruitment any good if that was too occur....

Canberra have a hard run into the finals,Roosters, Bulldogs, Eagles, Warriors and Sharks.

Dont count your chickens Don as they could easily lose all 5. Realistically Sharks and Warriors may be the ones to lose

What was the score last week, Storm declared at 60 odd

Don Furner having a crack at the Broncos after his club just got pumped by 60 points. How cute. Panic stations in Canberra.

does Furner really think by forcing Milford to stay in Canberra away from his sick father, is going to make Milford want sign a new contract with them...

Personally, i think it would be sooooo funny if the NRL after reading the "get out clause" tell the Raiders they have no choice but to let him go :loool:

i guess they are hoping an extra season in Canberra and throwing some more money at him might keep him at the Raiders post 2014.

I guess now we will see how desperate Milford really is to move, raiders have put the ball in his court.

Furner really is just a dick, completely unprofessional. I mean look at whites comment about what was said on the phone call "it's confidential and I won't be discussing it. He could have told the truth that Donny called him a poo poo head and then cried for 30 minutes, but he didn't, class act.

As someone said earlier how funny would it be after Donny runs to the NRL for help and they respond by telling him to sack his legal representatives and the kid has to go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Gaz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.