[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Raider could relocate to Inala.problem solved

Watched 360 encore earlier. Paul Kent seems very confident of both Milford and barba being broncos next year

I wouldn't count on that one tbh. I'd have no problem with this actually. If you guys want to waste another years salary cap on him, while developing him for us....I'm all for it. :biggrin:

Yeah ...I agree. I was all for Milford sitting out the year in protest, ala Gordon Tallis style. **** the Raiders if they want to be turds about things.

But if it's compassionate leave, well ...that's different.

Instead, we can all sing songs in honour of Canberra's heroic gesture to celebrate the first Brisbane jersey Milford pulls on in 2015.

My conscience will be clear ......

Tim Gavel mentioned on the radio that Halo was purportedly flying to Canberra today, will be interesting to find out if this is true or not.

Anthony Milford contract dispute

Are Ayoubs lies starting to come out? There is no more grubby manager in the game, how he is still registered after hi role in the betting scandal and the Storm rort is beyond belief.

Anthony Milford contract dispute

Are Ayoubs lies starting to come out? There is no more grubby manager in the game, how he is still registered after hi role in the betting scandal and the Storm rort is beyond belief.

What on earth does that have to do with Ayoub's alleged lies??? did you link the wrong article?

Halo potentially being in Canberra, all of a sudden Ayoub saying his health is irrelevant despite it being what the whole thing is about

Can we just get a trade window or something going?

Fullback for Fullback + an Extra.

Kemp & Maranta > Raiders in return for Milford.

Can we just get a trade window or something going?

Fullback for Fullback + an Extra.

Kemp & Maranta > Raiders in return for Milford.

More equal trade would be kemp and maranta for McCrone (don't like McCrone but that's how little I think of those 2, can't believe signed Kemp again)

More equal trade would be kemp and maranta for McCrone (don't like McCrone but that's how little I think of those 2, can't believe signed Kemp again)

Alright

Wallace & Prince for Milford.... There you have 2 rep halves and finally the Raiders will have some talent in the 6/7

Alright

Wallace & Prince for Milford.... There you have 2 rep halves and finally the Raiders will have some talent in the 6/7
I'd prefer Kemp and Maranta in the halves :P

In all seriousness Canberra has about 6 halves at the moment I'd put ahead of Wallace and Prince

Last edited:
I will happily take Gillett and McCullough off your hands and we can call it a deal..

Not Macca, we share the same birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.